Online Make-to-Order Joint Replenishment Model: Primal-Dual Competitive Algorithms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilco Van den Heuvel & Albert P. M. Wagelmans, 2010.
"Worst-Case Analysis for a General Class of Online Lot-Sizing Heuristics,"
INFORMS, vol. 58(1), pages 59-67, February.
- van den Heuvel, W. & Wagelmans, A.P.M., 2007. "Worst case analysis for a general class of on-line lot-sizing heuristics," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2007-46, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Retsef Levi & Robin Roundy & David Shmoys & Maxim Sviridenko, 2008. "A Constant Approximation Algorithm for the One-Warehouse Multiretailer Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(4), pages 763-776, April.
- Michael R. Wagner, 2010. "Fully Distribution-Free Profit Maximization: The Inventory Management Case," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 35(4), pages 728-741, November.
- Wei-Min Lan & Tava Lennon Olsen, 2006. "Multiproduct Systems with Both Setup Times and Costs: Fluid Bounds and Schedules," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 54(3), pages 505-522, June.
- Woonghee Tim Huh & Retsef Levi & Paat Rusmevichientong & James B. Orlin, 2011. "Adaptive Data-Driven Inventory Control with Censored Demand Based on Kaplan-Meier Estimator," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 59(4), pages 929-941, August.
- Retsef Levi & Robin O. Roundy & David B. Shmoys, 2006. "Primal-Dual Algorithms for Deterministic Inventory Problems," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 31(2), pages 267-284, May.
- Pinar Keskinocak & R. Ravi & Sridhar Tayur, 2001. "Scheduling and Reliable Lead-Time Quotation for Orders with Availability Intervals and Lead-Time Sensitive Revenues," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(2), pages 264-279, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:tprsxx:v:55:y:2017:i:4:p:1065-1084 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adam N. Elmachtoub & Retsef Levi, 2016. "Supply Chain Management with Online Customer Selection," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 64(2), pages 458-473, April.
More about this item
Keywordsjoint replenishment problem; online algorithm; competitive analysis; primal dual;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:oropre:v:61:y:2013:i:4:p:1014-1029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.