An Approximate Dynamic-Programming Approach to the Joint Replenishment Problem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Awi Federgruen & Michal Tzur, 1994. "The Joint Replenishment Problem with Time-Varying Costs and Demands: Efficient, Asymptotic and ε-Optimal Solutions," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 42(6), pages 1067-1086, December.
- Dev Joneja, 1990. "The Joint Replenishment Problem: New Heuristics and Worst Case Performance Bounds," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 38(4), pages 711-723, August.
- Daniel Adelman & Diego Klabjan, 2005. "Duality and Existence of Optimal Policies in Generalized Joint Replenishment," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 30(1), pages 28-50, February.
- BARANY, Imre & VAN ROY, Tony & WOLSEY, Laurence A., 1984. "Uncapacitated lot-sizing: the convex hull of solutions," CORE Discussion Papers RP 605, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Retsef Levi & Robin Roundy & David Shmoys & Maxim Sviridenko, 2008. "A Constant Approximation Algorithm for the One-Warehouse Multiretailer Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(4), pages 763-776, April.
- Harvey M. Wagner & Thomson M. Whitin, 1958. "Dynamic Version of the Economic Lot Size Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 89-96, October.
- Arthur F. Veinott, 1969. "Minimum Concave-Cost Solution of Leontief Substitution Models of Multi-Facility Inventory Systems," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 17(2), pages 262-291, April.
- Willard I. Zangwill, 1966. "A Deterministic Multiproduct, Multi-Facility Production and Inventory Model," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 14(3), pages 486-507, June.
- Chung-Piaw Teo & Dimitris Bertsimas, 2001. "Multistage Lot Sizing Problems via Randomized Rounding," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 49(4), pages 599-608, August.
- Retsef Levi & Robin O. Roundy & David B. Shmoys, 2006. "Primal-Dual Algorithms for Deterministic Inventory Problems," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 31(2), pages 267-284, May.
More about this item
Keywordsjoint replenishment problem; approximation algorithms; dynamic programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormoor:v:39:y:2014:i:2:p:432-444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.