A Constant Approximation Algorithm for the One-Warehouse Multiretailer Problem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leroy B. Schwarz, 1973. "A Simple Continuous Review Deterministic One-Warehouse N-Retailer Inventory Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(5), pages 555-566, January.
- Awi Federgruen & Michal Tzur, 1991. "A Simple Forward Algorithm to Solve General Dynamic Lot Sizing Models with n Periods in 0(n log n) or 0(n) Time," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(8), pages 909-925, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Danny Segev, 2014. "An Approximate Dynamic-Programming Approach to the Joint Replenishment Problem," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 39(2), pages 432-444, May.
- repec:spr:mathme:v:88:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s00186-018-0642-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jesus Cunha & Rafael Melo, 2016. "On reformulations for the one-warehouse multi-retailer problem," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 238(1), pages 99-122, March.
- Sainathuni, Bhanuteja & Parikh, Pratik J. & Zhang, Xinhui & Kong, Nan, 2014. "The warehouse-inventory-transportation problem for supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(2), pages 690-700.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:277:y:2019:i:2:p:561-573 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adam N. Elmachtoub & Retsef Levi, 2016. "Supply Chain Management with Online Customer Selection," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 64(2), pages 458-473, April.
- Hossein Abouee-Mehrizi & Opher Baron & Oded Berman, 2014. "Exact Analysis of Capacitated Two-Echelon Inventory Systems with Priorities," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 16(4), pages 561-577, October.
- Takahashi, Katsuhiko & Aoi, Takahiko & Hirotani, Daisuke & Morikawa, Katsumi, 2011. "Inventory control in a two-echelon dual-channel supply chain with setup of production and delivery," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 403-415, September.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:273:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2338-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gayon, J.-P. & Massonnet, G. & Rapine, C. & Stauffer, G., 2016. "Constant approximation algorithms for the one warehouse multiple retailers problem with backlog or lost-sales," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(1), pages 155-163.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:238:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2073-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oğuz Solyalı & Haldun Süral, 2012. "The one-warehouse multi-retailer problem: reformulation, classification, and computational results," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 196(1), pages 517-541, July.
- Niv Buchbinder & Tracy Kimbrel & Retsef Levi & Konstantin Makarychev & Maxim Sviridenko, 2013. "Online Make-to-Order Joint Replenishment Model: Primal-Dual Competitive Algorithms," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 61(4), pages 1014-1029, August.
- Retsef Levi & Cong Shi, 2013. "Approximation Algorithms for the Stochastic Lot-Sizing Problem with Order Lead Times," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 61(3), pages 593-602, June.
More about this item
Keywordsdeterministic inventory theory; approximation algorithms; linear programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:54:y:2008:i:4:p:763-776. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.