Model and algorithm for inventory/routing decision in a three-echelon logistics system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhao, Qiu-Hong & Wang, Shou-Yang & Lai, K.K., 2007. "A partition approach to the inventory/routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 786-802, March.
- Hansen, Pierre & Mladenovic, Nenad, 2001. "Variable neighborhood search: Principles and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(3), pages 449-467, May.
- S. Viswanathan & Kamlesh Mathur, 1997. "Integrating Routing and Inventory Decisions in One-Warehouse Multiretailer Multiproduct Distribution Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(3), pages 294-312, March.
- Sila Çetinkaya & Chung-Yee Lee, 2000. "Stock Replenishment and Shipment Scheduling for Vendor-Managed Inventory Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 217-232, February.
- Robin Roundy, 1985. "98%-Effective Integer-Ratio Lot-Sizing for One-Warehouse Multi-Retailer Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(11), pages 1416-1430, November.
- S. Anily & A. Federgruen, 1990. "One Warehouse Multiple Retailer Systems with Vehicle Routing Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(1), pages 92-114, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sainathuni, Bhanuteja & Parikh, Pratik J. & Zhang, Xinhui & Kong, Nan, 2014. "The warehouse-inventory-transportation problem for supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(2), pages 690-700.
- Li, Jianxiang & Chu, Feng & Chen, Haoxun, 2011. "A solution approach to the inventory routing problem in a three-level distribution system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(3), pages 736-744, May.
- Cheng, Chun & Qi, Mingyao & Wang, Xingyi & Zhang, Ying, 2016. "Multi-period inventory routing problem under carbon emission regulations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 263-275.
- Li, Kunpeng & Chen, Bin & Sivakumar, Appa Iyer & Wu, Yong, 2014. "An inventory–routing problem with the objective of travel time minimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(3), pages 936-945.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:266:y:2018:i:2:p:487-497 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cheng, Chun & Yang, Peng & Qi, Mingyao & Rousseau, Louis-Martin, 2017. "Modeling a green inventory routing problem with a heterogeneous fleet," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 97-112.
- Li, Jianxiang & Chen, Haoxun & Chu, Feng, 2010. "Performance evaluation of distribution strategies for the inventory routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(2), pages 412-419, April.
- Diabat, Ali, 2014. "Hybrid algorithm for a vendor managed inventory system in a two-echelon supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(1), pages 114-121.
- Bolduc, Marie-Claude & Laporte, Gilbert & Renaud, Jacques & Boctor, Fayez F., 2010. "A tabu search heuristic for the split delivery vehicle routing problem with production and demand calendars," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 122-130, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:191:y:2008:i:3:p:623-635. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.