Selecting green suppliers based on GSCM practices: Using fuzzy TOPSIS applied to a Brazilian electronics company
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- B. Ageron & A. Gunasekaran & A. Spalanzani, 2012. "Sustainable supply management : an empirical study," Post-Print halshs-00740499, HAL.
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 141-164, December.
- Xiong, Yu & Zhou, Yu & Li, Gendao & Chan, Hing-Kai & Xiong, Zhongkai, 2013. "Don’t forget your supplier when remanufacturing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(1), pages 15-25.
- Chen, Chen-Tung & Lin, Ching-Torng & Huang, Sue-Fn, 2006. "A fuzzy approach for supplier evaluation and selection in supply chain management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 289-301, August.
- Dekker, Rommert & Bloemhof, Jacqueline & Mallidis, Ioannis, 2012.
"Operations Research for green logistics – An overview of aspects, issues, contributions and challenges,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 219(3), pages 671-679.
- Dekker, R. & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, J.M. & Mallidis, I., 2011. "Operations Research for Green Logistics – An Overview of Aspects, Issues, Contributions and Challenges," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2011-30, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Baskaran, Venkatesan & Nachiappan, Subramanian & Rahman, Shams, 2012. "Indian textile suppliers' sustainability evaluation using the grey approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 647-658.
- Chang, Yu-Hern & Yeh, Chung-Hsing, 2002. "A survey analysis of service quality for domestic airlines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 166-177, May.
- Handfield, Robert & Walton, Steven V. & Sroufe, Robert & Melnyk, Steven A., 2002. "Applying environmental criteria to supplier assessment: A study in the application of the Analytical Hierarchy Process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 70-87, August.
- Sarkis, Joseph & Zhu, Qinghua & Lai, Kee-hung, 2011. "An organizational theoretic review of green supply chain management literature," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Yang, Chung-Shan & Lu, Chin-Shan & Haider, Jane Jing & Marlow, Peter Bernard, 2013. "The effect of green supply chain management on green performance and firm competitiveness in the context of container shipping in Taiwan," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 55-73.
- Sarkis, Joseph, 1998. "Evaluating environmentally conscious business practices," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 159-174, May.
- Ageron, Blandine & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Spalanzani, Alain, 2012. "Sustainable supply management: An empirical study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 168-182.
- Zhu, Qinghua & Sarkis, Joseph & Lai, Kee-hung, 2008. "Confirmation of a measurement model for green supply chain management practices implementation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 261-273, February.
- Sheu, Jiuh-Biing & Chou, Yi-Hwa & Hu, Chun-Chia, 2005. "An integrated logistics operational model for green-supply chain management," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 287-313, July.
- Chang, Yu-Hern & Yeh, Chung-Hsing & Wang, Shih-Yi, 2007. "A survey and optimization-based evaluation of development strategies for the air cargo industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 550-562, April.
- Gunasekaran, Angappa & Ngai, Eric W.T., 2012. "The future of operations management: An outlook and analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 687-701.
- Lai, Kee-hung & Wong, Christina W.Y., 2012. "Green logistics management and performance: Some empirical evidence from Chinese manufacturing exporters," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 267-282.
- Raju, K. S & Kumar, D. N, 1999. "Multicriterion decision making in irrigation planning," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 117-129, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:ijitdm:v:16:y:2017:i:04:n:s0219622017500213 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ji, Ping & Ma, Xin & Li, Gang, 2015. "Developing green purchasing relationships for the manufacturing industry: An evolutionary game theory perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 155-162.
- Li, Sheng-Tun & Chou, Wei-Chien, 2014. "Power planning in ICT infrastructure: A multi-criteria operational performance evaluation approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 134-148.
- Jabbour, Charbel José Chiappetta & Neto, Angelo Saturnino & Gobbo, José Alcides & Ribeiro, Maisa de Souza & Jabbour, Ana Beatriz Lopes de Sousa, 2015. "“Eco-innovations in more sustainable supply chains for a low-carbon economy: A multiple case study of human critical success factors in Brazilian leading companies”," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 245-257.
- Luthra, Sunil & Garg, Dixit & Haleem, Abid, 2015. "An analysis of interactions among critical success factors to implement green supply chain management towards sustainability: An Indian perspective," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(P1), pages 37-50.
- Kajal Chatterjee & Samarjit Kar, 2016. "Multi-criteria analysis of supply chain risk management using interval valued fuzzy TOPSIS," OPSEARCH, Springer;Operational Research Society of India, vol. 53(3), pages 474-499, September.
- Caetani, Alberto Pavlick & Ferreira, Luciano & Borenstein, Denis, 2016. "Development of an integrated decision-making method for an oil refinery restructuring in Brazil," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 197-210.
- Gómez-Limón, José A. & Gutiérrez-Martín, Carlos & Riesgo, Laura, 2016. "Modeling at farm level: Positive Multi-Attribute Utility Programming," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 17-27.
- Kuo, Ting, 2017. "A modified TOPSIS with a different ranking index," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(1), pages 152-160.
- Ehsan Afshar Bakeshlou & Alireza Arshadi Khamseh & Mohammad Ali Goudarzian Asl & Javad Sadeghi & Mostafa Abbaszadeh, 2017. "Evaluating a green supplier selection problem using a hybrid MODM algorithm," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 913-927, April.
- Peng Jia & Kannan Govindan & Tsan-Ming Choi & Sivakumar Rajendran, 2015. "Supplier Selection Problems in Fashion Business Operations with Sustainability Considerations," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-17, February.
- repec:eee:transe:v:105:y:2017:i:c:p:60-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bai, Chunguang & Dhavale, Dileep & Sarkis, Joseph, 2016. "Complex investment decisions using rough set and fuzzy c-means: An example of investment in green supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 507-521.
- Mardani, Abbas & Zavadskas, Edmundas Kazimieras & Khalifah, Zainab & Zakuan, Norhayati & Jusoh, Ahmad & Nor, Khalil Md & Khoshnoudi, Masoumeh, 2017. "A review of multi-criteria decision-making applications to solve energy management problems: Two decades from 1995 to 2015," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 216-256.
- Eric Afful-Dadzie & Stephen Nabareseh & Anthony Afful-Dadzie & Zuzana Oplatková, 2015. "A fuzzy TOPSIS framework for selecting fragile states for support facility," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(5), pages 1835-1855, September.
- Edmundas Kazimieras Zavadskas & Abbas Mardani & Zenonas Turskis & Ahmad Jusoh & Khalil MD Nor, 2016. "Development of TOPSIS Method to Solve Complicated Decision-Making Problems — An Overview on Developments from 2000 to 2015," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(03), pages 645-682, May.
- Adil Baykasoglu & Vahit Kaplanoglu & Cenk Sahin, 2016. "Route prioritisation in a multi-agent transportation environment via multi-attribute decision making," International Journal of Data Analysis Techniques and Strategies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1), pages 47-64.
- Wang, Xiaojun & Chan, Hing Kai & Li, Dong, 2015. "A case study of an integrated fuzzy methodology for green product development," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(1), pages 212-223.
More about this item
KeywordsGreen supply chain management (GSCM); Green supplier selection; Fuzzy set theory; TOPSIS; Triangular fuzzy number;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:233:y:2014:i:2:p:432-447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .