Applying environmental criteria to supplier assessment: A study in the application of the Analytical Hierarchy Process
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert D. Klassen & Curtis P. McLaughlin, 1996. "The Impact of Environmental Management on Firm Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(8), pages 1199-1214, August.
- Michael E. Porter & Claas van der Linde, 1995. "Toward a New Conception of the Environment-Competitiveness Relationship," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 97-118, Fall.
- Gajpal, Prem Prakash & Ganesh, L. S. & Rajendran, Chandrasekharan, 1994. "Criticality analysis of spare parts using the analytic hierarchy process," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1-3), pages 293-297, June.
- Saaty, Thomas L., 1990. "How to make a decision: The analytic hierarchy process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 9-26, September.
- Sarkis, Joseph & Rasheed, Abdul, 1995. "Greening the manufacturing function," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 17-27.
- Yoram Wind & Thomas L. Saaty, 1980. "Marketing Applications of the Analytic Hierarchy Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(7), pages 641-658, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:141:y:2002:i:1:p:70-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.