A survey analysis of service quality for domestic airlines
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Raju, Komaragiri Srinivasa & Pillai, C. R. S., 1999. "Multicriterion decision making in river basin planning and development," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 249-257, January.
- van Gennip, C.E.G. & Hulshof, J.A.M. & Lootsma, F.A., 1997. "A multi-criteria evaluation of diseases in a study for public-health planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 236-240, June.
- James S. Dyer & Peter C. Fishburn & Ralph E. Steuer & Jyrki Wallenius & Stanley Zionts, 1992. "Multiple Criteria Decision Making, Multiattribute Utility Theory: The Next Ten Years," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(5), pages 645-654, May.
- Yeh, Chung-Hsing & J. Willis, Robert & Deng, Hepu & Pan, Hongqi, 1999. "Task oriented weighting in multi-criteria analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 130-146, November.
- Stewart, TJ, 1992. "A critical survey on the status of multiple criteria decision making theory and practice," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 20(5-6), pages 569-586.
- Hellendoorn, Hans, 1997. "After the fuzzy wave reached Europe," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 58-71, May.
- Liang, Gin-Shuh, 1999. "Fuzzy MCDM based on ideal and anti-ideal concepts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(3), pages 682-691, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:139:y:2002:i:1:p:166-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.