An integrated approach to evaluation and planning of best practices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Yu-Hern & Yeh, Chung-Hsing, 2001. "Evaluating airline competitiveness using multiattribute decision making," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 405-415, October.
- Nicholls, Miles G. & Cargill, Barbara J., 2011. "Establishing best practice university research funding strategies using mixed-mode modelling," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 214-225, April.
- Politis, Y. & Siskos, Y., 2004. "Multicriteria methodology for the evaluation of a Greek engineering department," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(1), pages 223-240, July.
- Jiménez, Antonio & Mateos, Alfonso & Ríos-Insua, Sixto, 2009. "Missing consequences in multiattribute utility theory," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 395-410, April.
- Kao, Chiang & Hung, Hsi-Tai, 2007. "Management performance: An empirical study of the manufacturing companies in Taiwan," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 152-160, April.
- Geldermann, Jutta & Bertsch, Valentin & Treitz, Martin & French, Simon & Papamichail, Konstantinia N. & Hämäläinen, Raimo P., 2009. "Multi-criteria decision support and evaluation of strategies for nuclear remediation management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 238-251, February.
- Demirbag, Mehmet & Tatoglu, Ekrem & Glaister, Keith W. & Zaim, Selim, 2010. "Measuring strategic decision making efficiency in different country contexts: A comparison of British and Turkish firms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 95-104, February.
- James S. Dyer & Peter C. Fishburn & Ralph E. Steuer & Jyrki Wallenius & Stanley Zionts, 1992. "Multiple Criteria Decision Making, Multiattribute Utility Theory: The Next Ten Years," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(5), pages 645-654, May.
- Weber, Martin & Borcherding, Katrin, 1993. "Behavioral influences on weight judgments in multiattribute decision making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 1-12, May.
- Stewart, TJ, 1992. "A critical survey on the status of multiple criteria decision making theory and practice," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 20(5-6), pages 569-586.
- Yeh, Chung-Hsing & Chang, Yu-Hern, 2009. "Modeling subjective evaluation for fuzzy group multicriteria decision making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(2), pages 464-473, April.
- Hawk, SR & Aldag, RJ, 1990. "Measurement biases in user involvement research," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 605-613.
- Avkiran, Necmi K. & Morita, Hiroshi, 2010. "Benchmarking firm performance from a multiple-stakeholder perspective with an application to Chinese banking," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 501-508, December.
- Chang, Yu-Hern & Yeh, Chung-Hsing & Wang, Shih-Yi, 2007. "A survey and optimization-based evaluation of development strategies for the air cargo industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 550-562, April.
- Barker, Theresa J. & Zabinsky, Zelda B., 2011. "A multicriteria decision making model for reverse logistics using analytical hierarchy process," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 558-573, October.
- Reijers, H. A. & Liman Mansar, S., 2005. "Best practices in business process redesign: an overview and qualitative evaluation of successful redesign heuristics," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 283-306, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amado, Carla A.F. & Santos, Sérgio P. & Marques, Pedro M., 2012. "Integrating the Data Envelopment Analysis and the Balanced Scorecard approaches for enhanced performance assessment," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 390-403.
- Escrig, Ana B. & de Menezes, Lilian M., 2015. "What characterizes leading companies within business excellence models? An analysis of “EFQM Recognized for Excellence” recipients in Spain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 362-375.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:23:y:2014:i:1:d:10.1007_s10726-012-9326-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:248:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2269-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Verdecho, María-José & Alfaro-Saiz, Juan-Jose & Rodriguez-Rodriguez, Raul & Ortiz-Bas, Angel, 2012. "A multi-criteria approach for managing inter-enterprise collaborative relationships," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 249-263.
- Yeh, Chung-Hsing & Xu, Yan, 2013. "Managing critical success strategies for an enterprise resource planning project," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(3), pages 604-614.
More about this item
KeywordsMulticriteria evaluation Best practices Prioritization Balanced scorecard Multiattribute decision making;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:40:y:2012:i:1:p:65-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.