Impacts of supplier knowledge sharing competences and production capacities on radical innovative product sourcing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Parlar, Mahmut & Wang, Dan, 1993. "Diversification under yield randomness in inventory models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 52-64, April.
- Weber, Charles A. & Current, John R. & Benton, W. C., 1991. "Vendor selection criteria and methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 2-18, January.
- Xia, Weijun & Wu, Zhiming, 2007. "Supplier selection with multiple criteria in volume discount environments," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 494-504, October.
- Ranga V. Ramasesh & J. Keith Ord & Jack C. Hayya & Andrew Pan, 1991. "Sole Versus Dual Sourcing in Stochastic Lead-Time (s, Q) Inventory Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(4), pages 428-443, April.
- Sarkar, Ashutosh & Mohapatra, Pratap K.J., 2009. "Determining the optimal size of supply base with the consideration of risks of supply disruptions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 122-135, May.
- Maqbool Dada & Nicholas C. Petruzzi & Leroy B. Schwarz, 2007. "A Newsvendor's Procurement Problem when Suppliers Are Unreliable," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 9(1), pages 9-32, August.
- Burke, Gerard J. & Carrillo, Janice E. & Vakharia, Asoo J., 2007. "Single versus multiple supplier sourcing strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(1), pages 95-112, October.
- Wedad J. Elmaghraby, 2000. "Supply Contract Competition and Sourcing Policies," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 2(4), pages 350-371, April.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1988. "The Theory of the Firm Revisited," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 141-161, Spring.
- Saaty, Thomas L., 1990. "How to make a decision: The analytic hierarchy process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 9-26, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yan, Tingting & Azadegan, Arash, 2017. "Comparing inter-organizational new product development strategies: Buy or ally; Supply-chain or non-supply-chain partners?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PA), pages 21-38.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:240:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1737-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nasr, Eman S. & Kilgour, Marc D. & Noori, Hamid, 2015. "Strategizing niceness in co-opetition: The case of knowledge exchange in supply chain innovation projects," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(3), pages 845-854.
More about this item
KeywordsNonlinear programming; Radical innovation; Product sourcing; Knowledge sharing; Particle swarm optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:232:y:2014:i:1:p:41-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.