A multiple criteria decision making approach to manure management systems in the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stonehouse, D. P. & de Vos, G. W. & Weersink, A., 2002. "Livestock manure systems for swine finishing enterprises," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 279-296, September.
- Hadrich, Joleen C. & Wolf, Christopher A. & Roy Black, J. & Harsh, Stephen B., 2008.
"Incorporating Environmentally Compliant Manure Nutrient Disposal Costs into Least-Cost Livestock Ration Formulation,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(01), pages 287-300, April.
- Hadrich, Joleen C. & Wolf, Christopher A. & Black, J. Roy & Harsh, Stephen B., 2008. "Incorporating Environmentally Compliant Manure Nutrient Disposal Costs into Least-Cost Livestock Ration Formulation," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(01), April.
- González-Pachøn, Jacinto & Romero, Carlos, 1999. "Distance-based consensus methods: a goal programming approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 341-347, June.
- Gonzalez-Pachon, Jacinto & Romero, Carlos, 2004. "A method for dealing with inconsistencies in pairwise comparisons," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 351-361, October.
- Linares, Pedro & Romero, Carlos, 2002. "Aggregation of preferences in an environmental economics context: a goal-programming approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 89-95, April.
- Bart Van der Straeten & Jeroen Buysse & Stephan Nolte & Ludwig Lauwers & Dakerlia Claeys & Guido Van Huylenbroeck, 2010. "A multi-agent simulation model for spatial optimisation of manure allocation," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(8), pages 1011-1030.
- Greening, Lorna A. & Bernow, Steve, 2004. "Design of coordinated energy and environmental policies: use of multi-criteria decision-making," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 721-735, April.
- Løken, Espen, 2007. "Use of multicriteria decision analysis methods for energy planning problems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(7), pages 1584-1595, September.
- P. L. Yu, 1973. "A Class of Solutions for Group Decision Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(8), pages 936-946, April.
- Yoram Wind & Thomas L. Saaty, 1980. "Marketing Applications of the Analytic Hierarchy Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(7), pages 641-658, July.
- Kruseman, Gideon & Blokland, Pieter-Willem & Bouma, Foppe & Luesink, Harry H. & Mokveld, Lennard J. & Vrolijk, Hans C.J., 2008. "Micro-simulation as a tool to assess policy concerning non-point source pollution: the case of ammonia in Dutch agriculture," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6661, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Marchamalo, M. & Romero, C., 2007. "Participatory decision-making in land use planning: An application in Costa Rica," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 740-748, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mikkel Bojesen & Luc Boerboom & Hans Skov-Petersen, 2014. "Towards a sustainable capacity expansion of the Danish biogas sector," IFRO Working Paper 2014/03, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:2:p:636-646 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brandt, Patric & Kvakić, Marko & Butterbach-Bahl, Klaus & Rufino, Mariana C., 2017. "How to target climate-smart agriculture? Concept and application of the consensus-driven decision support framework “targetCSA”," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 234-245.
- Yao, Yiyu & Zhou, Bing, 2016. "Two Bayesian approaches to rough sets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(3), pages 904-917.
- Jones, Dylan & Florentino, Helenice & Cantane, Daniela & Oliveira, Rogerio, 2016. "An extended goal programming methodology for analysis of a network encompassing multiple objectives and stakeholders," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(3), pages 845-855.
- David Gálvez Ruiz & José Luis Pino Mejías, 2016. "Dealing with Imprecision in Performance Evaluation Processes Using Indicators: A Fuzzy Distance-Based Approach," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 129(1), pages 403-423, October.
- Pradeep Dogra & V. Sharda & P. Ojasvi & Shiv Prasher & R. Patel, 2014. "Compromise Programming Based Model for Augmenting Food Production with Minimum Water Allocation in a Watershed: a Case Study in the Indian Himalayas," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(15), pages 5247-5265, December.
More about this item
KeywordsMultiple criteria decision making; Multiple objective programming; Compromise programming; Goal programming; Analytical hierarchy process;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:232:y:2014:i:3:p:643-653. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.