A multi-agent simulation model for spatial optimisation of manure allocation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jakob, Martin, 2006. "Marginal costs and co-benefits of energy efficiency investments: The case of the Swiss residential sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 172-187, January.
- Urge-Vorsatz, Diana & Novikova, Aleksandra, 2008. "Potentials and costs of carbon dioxide mitigation in the world's buildings," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 642-661, February.
- Niederberger, Anne Arquit, 2005. "The Swiss Climate Penny: An innovative approach to transport sector emissions," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 303-313, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asai, Masayasu & Langer, Vibeke & Frederiksen, Pia & Jacobsen, Brian H., 2014. "Livestock farmer perceptions of successful collaborative arrangements for manure exchange: A study in Denmark," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 55-65.
- der Straeten, Bart Van & Buysse, Jeroen & Nolte, Stephan & Lauwers, Ludwig & Claeys, Dakerlia & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2011. "Markets of concentration permits: The case of manure policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2098-2104, September.
- Mack, Gabriele & MÃ¶hring, Anke & Ferjani, Ali & Zimmermann, Albert & Mann, Stefan, 2013. "Transfer of single farm payment entitlements to farm successors: impact on structural change and rental prices in Switzerland," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 2, August.
- Gebrezgabher, Solomie A. & Meuwissen, Miranda P.M. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2014. "A multiple criteria decision making approach to manure management systems in the Netherlands," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(3), pages 643-653.
- Willeghems, G. & De Clercq, L. & Michels, E. & Meers, E. & Buysse, J., 2016. "Can spatial reallocation of livestock reduce the impact of GHG emissions?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 11-19.
- Buckley, Cathal & Fealy, RÃ©amonn, 2012. "Intra-national importation of pig and poultry manure: acceptability under EU Nitrates Directive constraints," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management;International Farm Management Association, vol. 1(4), July.
More about this item
Keywordsmulti-agent-simulation; mathematical programming; manure abatement; Flanders; spatial allocation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jenpmg:v:53:y:2010:i:8:p:1011-1030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJEP20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .