Struktur-, Effizienz- und Einkommenswirkungen von Direktzahlungen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Balmann, Alfons & Happe, Kathrin & Kellermann, Konrad & Kleingarn, Anne, 2001.
"Adjustment Costs Of Agri-Environmental Policy Switchings - A Multi-Agent Approach,"
2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL
20506, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Alfons Balmann, Kathrin Happe, Konrad Kellermann, Anne Kleingarn, 2001. "Adjustment Costs of Agri-Environmental Policy Switchings: A Multi-Agent Approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 148, Society for Computational Economics.
- Berger, Thomas, 2001. "Agent-based spatial models applied to agriculture: a simulation tool for technology diffusion, resource use changes and policy analysis," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 245-260, September.
- Balmann, Alfons, 1997. "Farm-Based Modelling of Regional Structural Change: A Cellular Automata Approach," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 24(1), pages 85-108.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kathrin Happe & Alfons Balmann & Konrad Kellermann, 2003. "Structural, efficiency and income effects of direct payments: an analysis of different payment schemes for the German region 'Hohenlohe'," Others 0308001, EconWPA.
- Happe, Kathrin & Balmann, Alfons, 2003. "Structural, Efficiency And Income Effects Of Direct Payments - An Agent-Based Analysis Of Alternative Payment Schemes For The German Region Of Hohenlohe," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25920, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mack, Gabriele & MÃ¶hring, Anke & Ferjani, Ali & Zimmermann, Albert & Mann, Stefan, 2013. "Transfer of single farm payment entitlements to farm successors: impact on structural change and rental prices in Switzerland," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 2, August.
- Roeder, Norbert & Kantelhardt, Jochen & Kapfer, Martin, 2006. "Impact of the CAP Reform on Small-Scaled Grassland Regions in Bavaria, Germany," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25383, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kantelhardt, Jochen & Kapfer, Martin & Roeder, Norbert, 2005. "A Regional Multi-Agent Model as a Tool for Modelling Small Structured Agricultural Land-Use," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 234610, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bertelsmeier, M., 2004. "Analyse der Wirkungen unterschiedlicher Systeme von direkten Transferzahlungen unter besonderer BerÃ¼cksichtigung von Bodenpacht- und QuotenmÃ¤rkten," Proceedings "Schriften der Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.", German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 39.
- Sahrbacher, Christoph, 2011. "Regional structural change in European agriculture: Effects of decoupling and EU accession," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 60, number 60.
- Feil, Jan-Henning & Mußhoff, Oliver & Roeren-Wiemers, Tobias, 2013. "Einzelbetriebliche Auswirkungen politischer Strukturreformen in der Landwirtschaft: Erste empirische Erkenntnisse," Structural Change in Agriculture/Strukturwandel im Agrarsektor (SiAg) Working Papers 158268, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Manegold, Dirk, 2003. "Aspekte Gemeinsamer Agrarpolitik 2002," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 52(1).
- Breustedt, Gunnar, 2003. "GrundsÃ¤tzliche Ãœberlegungen zu einer Entkopplung der Direktzahlungen in der EU," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 52(3).
More about this item
Keywordsagent based systems; direct payments; policy analysis; Agricultural and Food Policy; Land Economics/Use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gjagec:98266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iahubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.