Adjustment Costs of Agri-Environmental Policy Switchings: A Multi-Agent Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Balmann, Alfons & Happe, Kathrin & Kellermann, Konrad & Kleingarn, Anne, 2001. "Adjustment Costs Of Agri-Environmental Policy Switchings - A Multi-Agent Approach," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20506, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
References listed on IDEAS
- Arifovic, Jasmina, 1994. "Genetic algorithm learning and the cobweb model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 3-28, January.
- Arthur, W Brian, 1989. "Competing Technologies, Increasing Returns, and Lock-In by Historical Events," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 116-131, March.
- Balmann, Alfons, 1997. "Farm-Based Modelling of Regional Structural Change: A Cellular Automata Approach," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 24(1), pages 85-108.
- Berger, Thomas, 2001. "Agent-based spatial models applied to agriculture: a simulation tool for technology diffusion, resource use changes and policy analysis," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 245-260, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ostermeyer, Arlette & Schonau, Franziska, 2012. "Effects of biogas production on inter- and in-farm competition," 131st Seminar, September 18-19, 2012, Prague, Czech Republic 135772, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hailu, Atakelty & Schilizzi, Steven, 2003. "Investigating the performance of market-based instruments for resource conservation: the contribution of agent-based modelling," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57883, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Josef APFELBECK & Marco HUIGEN & Tatjana KRIMLY, "undated". "The Importance of Spatial, Temporal and Social Scales in Integrated Modeling; Simulating the Effects of Climatic Change on District- and Farm-level Decision-Making in the Danube Catchment Area," Regional and Urban Modeling 284100004, EcoMod.
- Happe, Kathrin, 2005. "Agent-Based Modelling and Sensitivity Analysis by Experimental Design and Metamodelling: An Application to Modelling Regional Structural Change," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24464, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Schilling, Chris & Kaye-Blake, William & Post, Elizabeth & Rains, Scott, 2012. "The importance of farmer behaviour: an application of Desktop MAS, a multi-agent system model for rural New Zealand communities," 2012 Conference, August 31, 2012, Nelson, New Zealand 136070, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Happe, Kathrin & Balmann, Alfons, 2002. "Struktur-, Effizienz- und Einkommenswirkungen von Direktzahlungen," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 51(8).
- Apfelbeck, Josef & Huigen, Marco & Krimly, Tatjana, 2007. "The importance of spatial, temporal and social scales in Integrated modeling; simulating the effects of climatic change on district- and farm-level decision making in the Danube catchment area," 81st Annual Conference, April 2-4, 2007, Reading University 7984, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Albisser, Gregor, 2007. "Structural Adjustment Processes of Farming Enterprises: The Role of Trust for Cooperation and Collaboration Strategies," 2007 1st Forum, February 15-17, 2007, Innsbruck, Austria 6576, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Albisser, Gregor & Lehmann, Bernard, 2006. "Modeling of Structural Adjustment Processes of Farming Enterprises: The Need for Implementation of Cooperation and Collaboration Strategies," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25250, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsagriculture; policy analysis; agent-based systems;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf1:148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .