Effects of biogas production on inter- and in-farm competition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Happe, Kathrin & Balmann, Alfons & Kellermann, Konrad & Sahrbacher, Christoph, 2008. "Does structure matter? The impact of switching the agricultural policy regime on farm structures," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 431-444, August.
- Balmann, Alfons & Happe, Kathrin & Kellermann, Konrad & Kleingarn, Anne, 2001.
"Adjustment Costs Of Agri-Environmental Policy Switchings - A Multi-Agent Approach,"
2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL
20506, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Alfons Balmann, Kathrin Happe, Konrad Kellermann, Anne Kleingarn, 2001. "Adjustment Costs of Agri-Environmental Policy Switchings: A Multi-Agent Approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 148, Society for Computational Economics.
- Habermann, Hendrik & Breustedt, Gunnar, 2011. "Einfluss der Biogaserzeugung auf landwirtschaftliche Pachtpreise in Deutschland," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 60(2).
- Kilian, Stefan & Anton, Jesus & Roder, Norbert & Salhofer, Klaus, 2008. "Impacts Of 2003 Cap Reform On Land Prices: From Theory To Empirical Results," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44808, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oniszk-Popławska, Anna & Matyka, Mariusz & Ryńska, Elżbieta Dagny, 2014. "Evaluation of a long-term potential for the development of agricultural biogas plants: A case study for the Lubelskie Province, Poland," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 329-349.
- Eugenio Demartini & Anna Gaviglio & Marco Gelati & Daniele Cavicchioli, 2016. "The Effect of Biogas Production on Farmland Rental Prices: Empirical Evidences from Northern Italy," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(11), pages 1-23, November.
More about this item
Keywordsbiogas production; agricultural production; agent-based model AgriPoliS; land rental prices; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-11-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-11-24 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2012-11-24 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-11-24 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa131:135772. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.