A semi-automated approach for structuring multi criteria decision problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Keeney,Ralph L. & Raiffa,Howard, 1993. "Decisions with Multiple Objectives," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521438834, December.
- von Winterfeldt, Detlof & Fasolo, Barbara, 2009. "Structuring decision problems: A case study and reflections for practitioners," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(3), pages 857-866, December.
- Saaty, Thomas L. & Shih, Hsu-Shih, 2009. "Structures in decision making: On the subjective geometry of hierarchies and networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(3), pages 867-872, December.
- Dodgson, JS & Spackman, M & Pearman, A & Phillips, LD, 2009. "Multi-criteria analysis: a manual," Economic History Working Papers 12761, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Mackenzie, Adrian & Pidd, Michael & Rooksby, John & Sommerville, Ian & Warren, Ian & Westcombe, Mark, 2006. "Wisdom, decision support and paradigms of decision making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 156-171, April.
- Feng, Cheng-Min & Wu, Pei-Ju & Chia, Kai-Chieh, 2010. "A hybrid fuzzy integral decision-making model for locating manufacturing centers in China: A case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 63-73, January.
- Saaty, Thomas L., 1990. "How to make a decision: The analytic hierarchy process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 9-26, September.
- Trochim, William M. K., 1989. "Concept mapping : Soft science or hard art?," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 87-110, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Cerretta & Lidia Diappi, 2014. "Adaptive Evaluations in Complex Contexts: Introduction," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1 Suppl.), pages 5-22.
More about this item
KeywordsProblem structuring; Multiple criteria analysis; Concept mapping; Hierarchical decomposition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:225:y:2013:i:3:p:487-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .