Solving multiattribute design problems with analytic hierarchy process and conjoint analysis: An empirical comparison
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roland Helm & Laura Manthey & Armin Scholl & Michael Steiner, 2003. "Empirical Evaluation of Preference Elicitation Techniques from Marketing and Decision Analysis," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 02/2003, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Keeney,Ralph L. & Raiffa,Howard, 1993. "Decisions with Multiple Objectives," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521438834.
- Bertrand Mareschal & Jean Pierre Brans & Philippe Vincke, 1986. "How to select and how to rank projects: the Prométhée method," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9307, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Zanakis, Stelios H. & Solomon, Anthony & Wishart, Nicole & Dublish, Sandipa, 1998. "Multi-attribute decision making: A simulation comparison of select methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 507-529, June.
- Saaty, Thomas L., 1990. "How to make a decision: The analytic hierarchy process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 9-26, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roland Helm & Michael Steiner & Armin Scholl & Laura Manthey, 2004. "A Comparative Empirical Study on Common Methods for Measuring Preferences," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 20/2004, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:11:d:10.1057_s41274-016-0013-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meixner, Oliver & Haas, Rainer & Pochtrager, Siegfried, 2007. "Importance and Relevance of Quality Labels in the Austrian Meat Supply Chain," 2007 1st Forum, February 15-17, 2007, Innsbruck, Austria 6598, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Maldonado, Sebastián & Montoya, Ricardo & Weber, Richard, 2015. "Advanced conjoint analysis using feature selection via support vector machines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(2), pages 564-574.
- Gensler, Sonja & Hinz, Oliver & Skiera, Bernd & Theysohn, Sven, 2012. "Willingness-to-pay estimation with choice-based conjoint analysis: Addressing extreme response behavior with individually adapted designs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(2), pages 368-378.
- Emre Özþahin, 2015. "Landslide Susceptibility Analysis of Tekirdað City Using Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP)," Eurasian Academy Of Sciences Social Sciences Journal, Eurasian Academy Of Sciences, vol. 6(6), pages 50-71, November.
- Wen Wu & Chin Lin & Kua Peng, 2009. "Determination of a hospital management policy using conjoint analysis in the analytic network process," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 145-154, January.
- Seyhan Sipahi Author_Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & Erdal Tekarslan & Aysegul Karaeminogullari, 2011. "Multicriteria Approach For Prioritizing Objectives In A Strategic Plan: A Case Study From Higher Education," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-165, Conference Master Resources.
- Karniouchina, Ekaterina V. & Moore, William L. & van der Rhee, Bo & Verma, Rohit, 2009. "Issues in the use of ratings-based versus choice-based conjoint analysis in operations management research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 340-348, August.
- Maarten Ijzerman & Janine Til & John Bridges, 2012. "A Comparison of Analytic Hierarchy Process and Conjoint Analysis Methods in Assessing Treatment Alternatives for Stroke Rehabilitation," The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Springer;Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, vol. 5(1), pages 45-56, March.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:135:y:2015:i:c:p:15-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:joptap:v:140:y:2009:i:1:d:10.1007_s10957-008-9447-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chatzimouratidis, Athanasios I. & Pilavachi, Petros A., 2007. "Objective and subjective evaluation of power plants and their non-radioactive emissions using the analytic hierarchy process," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4027-4038, August.
- Schlereth, Christian & Eckert, Christine & Schaaf, René & Skiera, Bernd, 2014. "Measurement of preferences with self-explicated approaches: A classification and merge of trade-off- and non-trade-off-based evaluation types," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(1), pages 185-198.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:164:y:2005:i:3:p:760-777. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.