An assessment of sustainable housing affordability using a multiple criteria decision making method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ball, J'Noel & Srinivasan, Venkat C, 1994. "Using the Analytic Hierarchy Process in House Selection," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 69-85, July.
- Zavadskas, E. K. & Kaklauskas, A. & Banaitis, A. & Kvederyte, N., 2004. "Housing credit access model: The case for Lithuania," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(2), pages 335-352, June.
- Amy S. Bogdon & Ayse Can, 1997. "Indicators of Local Housing Affordability: Comparative and Spatial Approaches," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 43-80.
- Vida Maliene & Joseph Howe & Naglis Malys, 2008. "Sustainable Communities: Affordable Housing and Socio-economic Relations," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 23(4), pages 267-276, November.
- Peter Howley & Mark Scott & Declan Redmond, 2009. "Sustainability versus liveability: an investigation of neighbourhood satisfaction," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(6), pages 847-864.
- Bertrand Mareschal & Jean Pierre Brans & Philippe Vincke, 1986. "How to select and how to rank projects: the Prométhée method," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9307, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Brans, J. P. & Vincke, Ph. & Mareschal, B., 1986. "How to select and how to rank projects: The method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 228-238, February.
- Banaitiene, Nerija & Banaitis, Audrius & Kaklauskas, Arturas & Zavadskas, Edmundas Kazimieras, 2008. "Evaluating the life cycle of a building: A multivariant and multiple criteria approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 429-441, June.
- Lynn M. Fisher & Henry O. Pollakowski & Jeffrey Zabel, 2009. "Amenity-Based Housing Affordability Indexes," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(4), pages 705-746.
- Hajkowicz, Stefan & Higgins, Andrew, 2008. "A comparison of multiple criteria analysis techniques for water resource management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 255-265, January.
- Zopounidis, C., 1999. "Multicriteria decision aid in financial management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 404-415, December.
- Yoram Wind & Thomas L. Saaty, 1980. "Marketing Applications of the Analytic Hierarchy Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(7), pages 641-658, July.
- Zanakis, Stelios H. & Solomon, Anthony & Wishart, Nicole & Dublish, Sandipa, 1998. "Multi-attribute decision making: A simulation comparison of select methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 507-529, June.
- Guitouni, Adel & Martel, Jean-Marc, 1998. "Tentative guidelines to help choosing an appropriate MCDA method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 501-521, September.
- Mark Robinson & Grant M. Scobie & Brian Hallinan, 2006. "Affordability of Housing: Concepts, Measurement and Evidence," Treasury Working Paper Series 06/03, New Zealand Treasury.
- Nessa Winston, 2010. "Regeneration for sustainable communities? Barriers to implementing sustainable housing in urban areas," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(6), pages 319-330, November/.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suzaini Zaid, 2015. "Is Public Low-Cost Housing in Malaysia really affordable? Measuring Operational Affordability of Public Low-Cost Housing in Kuala Lumpur," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2703638, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Isalou, Ali A. & Litman, Todd & Shahmoradi, Behzad, 2014. "Testing the housing and transportation affordability index in a developing world context: A sustainability comparison of central and suburban districts in Qom, Iran," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 33-39.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:702-:d:97103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charoenkit, Sasima & Kumar, S., 2014. "Environmental sustainability assessment tools for low carbon and climate resilient low income housing settlements," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 509-525.
- Suzaini Mohamed Zaid, 2015. "Measuring Operational Affordability of Public Low-Cost Housing in Kuala Lumpur. Case study of People?s Housing Programme Public Low-Cost Housing in Kuala Lumpur," International Journal of Social Sciences, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 4(4), pages 54-74, November.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1491-:d:109237 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:45-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Corinna Salzer & Holger Wallbaum & Luis Felipe Lopez & Jean Luc Kouyoumji, 2016. "Sustainability of Social Housing in Asia: A Holistic Multi-Perspective Development Process for Bamboo-Based Construction in the Philippines," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-26, February.
- Gawlik Remigiusz & Głuszak Michał & Małkowska Agnieszka, 2017.
"The Measurement of Housing Preferences in the Analytic Hierarchy Process,"
Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia,
De Gruyter Open, vol. 17(1), pages 31-43, June.
- Gawlik, Remigiusz, 2016. "The measurement of housing preferences in the Analytic Hierarchy Process," MPRA Paper 79944, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2016.
- Mardani, Abbas & Zavadskas, Edmundas Kazimieras & Khalifah, Zainab & Zakuan, Norhayati & Jusoh, Ahmad & Nor, Khalil Md & Khoshnoudi, Masoumeh, 2017. "A review of multi-criteria decision-making applications to solve energy management problems: Two decades from 1995 to 2015," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 216-256.
- Mulliner, Emma & Malys, Naglis & Maliene, Vida, 2016. "Comparative analysis of MCDM methods for the assessment of sustainable housing affordability," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 59(PB), pages 146-156.
- Edmundas Kazimieras Zavadskas & Romualdas Baušys & Marius Lazauskas, 2015. "Sustainable Assessment of Alternative Sites for the Construction of a Waste Incineration Plant by Applying WASPAS Method with Single-Valued Neutrosophic Set," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(12), pages 1-14, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:151:d:63586 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:7:y:2015:i:12:p:15923-15936:d:59755 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAffordability; Affordable housing; COPRAS; Multiple criteria decision making (MCDM); Sustainable communities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:41:y:2013:i:2:p:270-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .