Affordability of Housing: Concepts, Measurement and Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- K.E. Hancock, 1993. "Can Pay? Won't Pay?' or Economic Principles of 'Affordability," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 30(1), pages 127-145, February.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Joseph Gyourko, 2003. "The impact of building restrictions on housing affordability," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jun, pages 21-39.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antje Hildebrandt & Reiner Martin & Katharina Steiner & Karin Wagner, 2012. "Residential Property Markets in CESEE EU Member States," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 8-30.
- Sock-Yong Phang, 2010.
"Affordable homeownership policy: Implications for housing markets,"
International Journal of Housing Markets and Analysis,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 38-52, March.
- Sock-Yong Phang, 2009. "Affordable homeownership policy : implications for housing markets," Microeconomics Working Papers 23052, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sock Yong Phang, 2009. "Affordable homeownership policy: implications for housing markets," Working Papers 14-2009, Singapore Management University, School of Economics, revised Nov 2009.
- Mulliner, Emma & Smallbone, Kieran & Maliene, Vida, 2013. "An assessment of sustainable housing affordability using a multiple criteria decision making method," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 270-279.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2006. "External Imbalances in an Advanced, Commodity-Exporting Country: The Case of New Zealand," NBER Working Papers 12620, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordshousing; affordability; New Zealand;
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzt:nztwps:06/03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web and Publishing Team, The Treasury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tregvnz.html .