Affordability of Housing: Concepts, Measurement and Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- K.E. Hancock, 1993. "Can Pay? Won't Pay?' or Economic Principles of 'Affordability," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 30(1), pages 127-145, February.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Joseph Gyourko, 2003. "The impact of building restrictions on housing affordability," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jun, pages 21-39.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antje Hildebrandt & Reiner Martin & Katharina Steiner & Karin Wagner, 2012. "Residential Property Markets in CESEE EU Member States," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 8-30.
- Sock-Yong Phang, 2010.
"Affordable homeownership policy: Implications for housing markets,"
International Journal of Housing Markets and Analysis,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 38-52, March.
- Sock-Yong Phang, 2009. "Affordable homeownership policy : implications for housing markets," Microeconomics Working Papers 23052, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sock Yong Phang, 2009. "Affordable homeownership policy: implications for housing markets," Working Papers 14-2009, Singapore Management University, School of Economics, revised Nov 2009.
- Mulliner, Emma & Smallbone, Kieran & Maliene, Vida, 2013. "An assessment of sustainable housing affordability using a multiple criteria decision making method," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 270-279.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2006. "External Imbalances in an Advanced, Commodity-Exporting Country: The Case of New Zealand," NBER Working Papers 12620, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:taf:houspd:v:26:y:2016:i:4-5:p:583-606 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordshousing; affordability; New Zealand;
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzt:nztwps:06/03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSS Web and Publishing, The Treasury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tregvnz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.