Indicators of Local Housing Affordability: Comparative and Spatial Approaches
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosen, Harvey S., 1985.
"Housing subsidies: Effects on housing decisions, efficiency, and equity,"
Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 375-420
- Harvey S. Rosen, 1983. "Housing Subsidies: Effects on Housing Decisions, Efficiency, and Equity," NBER Working Papers 1161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ermisch, John & Di Salvo, Pamela, 1997. "The Economic Determinants of Young People's Household Formation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(256), pages 627-644, November.
- Masnick, George S., 2001. "The New Demographics of Housing," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt9668w1w4, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Boyes, William J. & Hoffman, Dennis L. & Low, Stuart A., 1989. "An econometric analysis of the bank credit scoring problem," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 3-14, January.
- Haurin Donald R. & Hendershott Patric H. & Kim Dongwook, 1994. "Housing Decisions of American Youth," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 28-45, January.
- Ermisch, John, 1999. "Prices, Parents, and Young People's Household Formation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 47-71, January.
- Haurin, Donald R & Hendershott, Patric H & Kim, Dongwook, 1993. "The Impact of Real Rents and Wages on Household Formation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(2), pages 284-293, May.
- Donald R. Haurin & R. Jean Haurin & Steven Garasky, 2001. "Group living decisions as youths transition to adulthood," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 14(2), pages 329-349.
- Borsch-Supan, Axel, 1986. "Household formation, housing prices, and public policy impacts," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 145-164, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Kunnert, 2016. "Housing Affordability in Austria. Tailoring the Ratio Approach in a Simple yet Effective Way," WIFO Working Papers 520, WIFO.
- Sock-Yong Phang, 2010.
"Affordable homeownership policy: Implications for housing markets,"
International Journal of Housing Markets and Analysis,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 38-52, March.
- Sock-Yong Phang, 2009. "Affordable homeownership policy : implications for housing markets," Microeconomics Working Papers 23052, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sock Yong Phang, 2009. "Affordable homeownership policy: implications for housing markets," Working Papers 14-2009, Singapore Management University, School of Economics, revised Nov 2009.
- Mulliner, Emma & Smallbone, Kieran & Maliene, Vida, 2013. "An assessment of sustainable housing affordability using a multiple criteria decision making method," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 270-279.
- Newman, Sandra J. & Holupka, C. Scott, 2014. "Housing affordability and investments in children," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 89-100.
- Emma Mulliner & Vida Maliene, 2014. "An Analysis of Professional Perceptions of Criteria Contributing to Sustainable Housing Affordability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Alberto Montagnoli & Jun Nagaysu, 2013.
"An investigation of housing affordability in the UK regions,"
1316, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Alberto, Montagnoli & Jun, Nagayasu, 2013. "An Investigation of Housing Affordability in the UK Regions," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-64, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Matlack, Janna L. & Vigdor, Jacob L., 2008.
"Do rising tides lift all prices? Income inequality and housing affordability,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 212-224, September.
- Janna L. Matlack & Jacob L. Vigdor, 2006. "Do Rising Tides Lift All Prices? Income Inequality and Housing Affordability," NBER Working Papers 12331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liming Yao & Michael White & Alla Koblyakova, 2015. "House price appreciation and housing affordability: a study of younger households tenure choice in China," ERES eres2015_44, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Smith, Marc T. & Murray, Margaret S. & O'Dell, William, 2003. "Estimating the Need for Single Family Rehabilitation," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 33(2).
- Mulliner, Emma & Malys, Naglis & Maliene, Vida, 2016. "Comparative analysis of MCDM methods for the assessment of sustainable housing affordability," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 59(PB), pages 146-156.
- Kull, Melissa A. & Coley, Rebekah Levine, 2014. "Housing costs and child functioning: Processes through investments and financial strains," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 25-38.
- Thalmann, Philippe, 2003. "'House poor' or simply 'poor'?," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 291-317, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:25:y:1997:i:1:p:43-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.