Steady-state optimization of biochemical systems through geometric programming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chan, Felix T.S. & Kumar, Niraj, 2007. "Global supplier development considering risk factors using fuzzy extended AHP-based approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 417-431, August.
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 141-164, December.
- Wang, Ying-Ming & Luo, Ying & Hua, Zhongsheng, 2008. "On the extent analysis method for fuzzy AHP and its applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(2), pages 735-747, April.
- Weber, Charles A. & Current, John R. & Benton, W. C., 1991. "Vendor selection criteria and methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 2-18, January.
- Swift, Cathy Owens, 1995. "Preferences for single sourcing and supplier selection criteria," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 105-111, February.
- Bertrand Mareschal & Jean Pierre Brans & Philippe Vincke, 1986. "How to select and how to rank projects: the Prométhée method," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9307, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Herrera-Viedma, E. & Herrera, F. & Chiclana, F. & Luque, M., 2004. "Some issues on consistency of fuzzy preference relations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(1), pages 98-109, April.
- Chang, Da-Yong, 1996. "Applications of the extent analysis method on fuzzy AHP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 649-655, December.
- Leung, L. C. & Cao, D., 2000. "On consistency and ranking of alternatives in fuzzy AHP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 102-113, July.
- Kreng, Victor B. & Wu, Chao-Yi, 2007. "Evaluation of knowledge portal development tools using a fuzzy AHP approach: The case of Taiwanese stone industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1795-1810, February.
- Zhu, Ke-Jun & Jing, Yu & Chang, Da-Yong, 1999. "A discussion on Extent Analysis Method and applications of fuzzy AHP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 450-456, July.
- Xu, Zeshui & Da, Qingli, 2005. "A least deviation method to obtain a priority vector of a fuzzy preference relation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(1), pages 206-216, July.
- Rezaei, Jafar & Davoodi, Mansoor, 2011. "Multi-objective models for lot-sizing with supplier selection," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 77-86, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, Gongxian, 2014. "Global optimization of signomial geometric programming problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(3), pages 500-510.
More about this item
KeywordsOR in biology; Optimization; Geometric programming; Generalized mass action; Biochemical systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:225:y:2013:i:1:p:12-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.