Dynamic journeying under uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas, Barrett W. & White III, Chelsea C., 2007. "The dynamic shortest path problem with anticipation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 836-854, January.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Karlström, Anders, 2010. "The value of reliability," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 38-49, January.
- Brownstone, David & Small, Kenneth A., 2005.
"Valuing time and reliability: assessing the evidence from road pricing demonstrations,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 279-293, May.
- Brownstone, David & Small, Kenneth A., 2003. "Valuing Time and Reliability: Assessing the Evidence from Road Pricing Demonstrations," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt95z0p35k, University of California Transportation Center.
- Kenneth A. Small & Clifford Winston & Jia Yan, 2005. "Uncovering the Distribution of Motorists' Preferences for Travel Time and Reliability," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 73(4), pages 1367-1382, July.
- Androutsopoulos, Konstantinos N. & Zografos, Konstantinos G., 2009. "Solving the multi-criteria time-dependent routing and scheduling problem in a multimodal fixed scheduled network," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 18-28, January.
- Ziliaskopoulos, Athanasios & Wardell, Whitney, 2000. "An intermodal optimum path algorithm for multimodal networks with dynamic arc travel times and switching delays," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(3), pages 486-502, September.
- Murthy, Ishwar & Sarkar, Sumit, 1997. "Exact algorithms for the stochastic shortest path problem with a decreasing deadline utility function," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 209-229, November.
- Fu, Liping & Rilett, L. R., 1998. "Expected shortest paths in dynamic and stochastic traffic networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 499-516, September.
- Azaron, Amir & Kianfar, Farhad, 2003. "Dynamic shortest path in stochastic dynamic networks: Ship routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 138-156, January.
- Davies, Cedric & Lingras, Pawan, 2003. "Genetic algorithms for rerouting shortest paths in dynamic and stochastic networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 27-38, January.
- Modesti, Paola & Sciomachen, Anna, 1998. "A utility measure for finding multiobjective shortest paths in urban multimodal transportation networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 495-508, December.
- Wong, S. C. & Tong, C. O., 1998. "Estimation of time-dependent origin-destination matrices for transit networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 35-48, January.
- Chiang, Yu-Sheng & O. Roberts, Paul, 1980. "A note on transit time and reliability for regular-route trucking," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 59-65.
- Jonathan F. Bard & James E. Bennett, 1991. "Arc Reduction and Path Preference in Stochastic Acyclic Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(2), pages 198-215, February.
- Nie, Yu (Marco) & Wu, Xing, 2009. "Shortest path problem considering on-time arrival probability," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 597-613, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:eurjtl:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s13676-014-0056-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Tadei & Guido Perboli & Francesca Perfetti, 0. "The multi-path Traveling Salesman Problem with stochastic travel costs," EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 0, pages 1-21.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic processes; Transportation; Stochastic shortest path problem; Itinerary planning problem; Markov decision processes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:225:y:2013:i:3:p:455-471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.