A pro-active real-time control approach for dynamic vehicle routing problems dealing with the delivery of urgent goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ghiani, Gianpaolo & Guerriero, Francesca & Laporte, Gilbert & Musmanno, Roberto, 2003. "Real-time vehicle routing: Solution concepts, algorithms and parallel computing strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 1-11, November.
- Joris van de Klundert & Laurens Wormer, 2010. "ASAP: The After-Salesman Problem," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 12(4), pages 627-641, March.
- Bock, Stefan, 2010. "Real-time control of freight forwarder transportation networks by integrating multimodal transport chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(3), pages 733-746, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pillac, Victor & Gendreau, Michel & Guéret, Christelle & Medaglia, Andrés L., 2013. "A review of dynamic vehicle routing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(1), pages 1-11.
- Bhusiri, Narath & Qureshi, Ali Gul & Taniguchi, Eiichi, 2014. "The trade-off between fixed vehicle costs and time-dependent arrival penalties in a routing problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1-22.
- Ferrucci, Francesco & Bock, Stefan, 2015. "A general approach for controlling vehicle en-route diversions in dynamic vehicle routing problems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 76-87.
- repec:eee:transe:v:110:y:2018:i:c:p:110-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Bock, 2016. "Finding optimal tour schedules on transportation paths under extended time window constraints," Journal of Scheduling, Springer, vol. 19(5), pages 527-546, October.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic vehicle routing; Real-time control; Request forecasting; Past request information;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:225:y:2013:i:1:p:130-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .