Hierarchical approach for survivable network design
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Naji-Azimi, Zahra & Salari, Majid & Toth, Paolo, 2010. "A heuristic procedure for the Capacitated m-Ring-Star problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1227-1234, December.
- Terblanche, S.E. & Wessäly, R. & Hattingh, J.M., 2011. "Survivable network design with demand uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(1), pages 10-26, April.
- K.S. Al‐Sultan & M.A. Al‐Fawzan, 1999. "A tabu search approach to the uncapacitated facility location problem," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 86(0), pages 91-103, January.
- Jiefeng Xu & Steve Y. Chiu & Fred Glover, 1999. "Optimizing a Ring-Based Private Line Telecommunication Network Using Tabu Search," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(3), pages 330-345, March.
- Gallo, Mariano & D'Acierno, Luca & Montella, Bruno, 2010. "A meta-heuristic approach for solving the Urban Network Design Problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(1), pages 144-157, February.
- Fortz, Bernard & Soriano, Patrick & Wynants, Christelle, 2003. "A tabu search algorithm for self-healing ring network design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(2), pages 280-295, December.
- Skorin-Kapov, Darko & Skorin-Kapov, Jadranka, 1994. "On tabu search for the location of interacting hub facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 502-509, March.
- Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert & Pasin, Federico, 2008. "An iterated local search heuristic for the logistics network design problem with single assignment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 626-640, June.
- Costa, Alysson M. & Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert, 2008. "Fast heuristics for the Steiner tree problem with revenues, budget and hop constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 190(1), pages 68-78, October.
- Tuzun, Dilek & Burke, Laura I., 1999. "A two-phase tabu search approach to the location routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 87-99, July.
More about this item
KeywordsMetaheuristics; Survivable network design; Heuristic analysis; Tabu search;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:225:y:2013:i:2:p:223-235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.