New variations of the maximum coverage facility location problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abellanas, Manuel & López, M Dolores & Rodrigo, Javier, 2010. "Searching for equilibrium positions in a game of political competition with restrictions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(3), pages 892-896, March.
- Abellanas, Manuel & Lillo, Isabel & Lopez, M Dolores & Rodrigo, Javier, 2006. "Electoral strategies in a dynamical democratic system. Geometric models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(2), pages 870-878, December.
- Qian Wang & Rajan Batta & Christopher Rump, 2002. "Algorithms for a Facility Location Problem with Stochastic Customer Demand and Immobile Servers," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 111(1), pages 17-34, March.
- Eiselt, H. A. & Laporte, G., 1989. "Competitive spatial models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 231-242, April.
- Plastria, Frank, 2001. "Static competitive facility location: An overview of optimisation approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(3), pages 461-470, March.
- Cabello, S. & Díaz-Báñez, J.M. & Langerman, S. & Seara, C. & Ventura, I., 2010. "Facility location problems in the plane based on reverse nearest neighbor queries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 99-106, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ross, Anthony & Khajehnezhad, Milad & Otieno, Wilkistar & Aydas, Osman, 2017. "Integrated location-inventory modelling under forward and reverse product flows in the used merchandise retail sector: A multi-echelon formulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(2), pages 664-676.
More about this item
KeywordsReverse nearest neighbor; Competitive location; Computational geometry; Facility location;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:224:y:2013:i:3:p:477-485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.