Leading bureaucracies to the tipping point: An alternative model of multiple stable equilibrium levels of corruption
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andvig, Jens Chr. & Moene, Karl Ove, 1990. "How corruption may corrupt," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 63-76, January.
- Herbert Dawid & Gustav Feichtinger, 1996. "On the persistence of corruption," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 177-193, June.
- Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Feichtinger, Gustav & Tragler, Gernot & Wallner, Dagmar, 2010. "When in a drug epidemic should the policy objective switch from use reduction to harm reduction?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(1), pages 308-318, February.
- Lui, Francis T., 1986. "A dynamic model of corruption deterrence," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 215-236, November.
- Mishra, Ajit, 2006. "Persistence of corruption: some theoretical perspectives," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 349-358, February.
- Blackburn, Keith & Bose, Niloy & Emranul Haque, M., 2006.
"The incidence and persistence of corruption in economic development,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2447-2467, December.
- K Blackburn & N Bose & M E Haque, 2003. "The Incidence and Persistence of Corruption in Economic Development," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 34, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- DeTombe, Dorien J., 2002. "Complex Societal Problems in Operational Research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 232-240, July.
- Feichtinger, Gustav & Grienauer, Waltraud & Tragler, Gernot, 2002. "Optimal dynamic law enforcement," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 58-69, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:161:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s10957-013-0420-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hathroubi, Salem, 2013. "Epidemic corruption: a bio-economic homology," EconStor Preprints 73558, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Markellos, Raphael N. & Psychoyios, Dimitris & Schneider, Friedrich, 2016. "Sovereign debt markets in light of the shadow economy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(1), pages 220-231.
More about this item
KeywordsCorruption; Tipping point; Skiba point; Optimal control;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:225:y:2013:i:3:p:541-546. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.