Virtual queuing at airport security lanes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blanc, J.P.C., 2009. "Bad luck when joining the shortest queue," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(1), pages 167-173, May.
- Azmat, Carlos S. & Widmer, Marino, 2004. "A case study of single shift planning and scheduling under annualized hours: A simple three-step approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(1), pages 148-175, February.
- Daniel, Joseph I, 1995. "Congestion Pricing and Capacity of Large Hub Airports: A Bottleneck Model with Stochastic Queues," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(2), pages 327-370, March.
- Ernst, A. T. & Jiang, H. & Krishnamoorthy, M. & Sier, D., 2004. "Staff scheduling and rostering: A review of applications, methods and models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(1), pages 3-27, February.
- Joseph D. Blackburn, 1972. "Optimal Control of a Single-Server Queue with Balking and Reneging," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(3), pages 297-313, November.
- Susan H. Xu & Long Gao & Jihong Ou, 2007. "Service Performance Analysis and Improvement for a Ticket Queue with Balking Customers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(6), pages 971-990, June.
- Cynthia Barnhart & Amy Cohn, 2004. "Airline Schedule Planning: Accomplishments and Opportunities," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 3-22, November.
- Nie, Winter, 2000. "Waiting: integrating social and psychological perspectives in operations management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 611-629, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:66:y:2018:i:c:p:53-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:66:y:2018:i:c:p:13-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:64:y:2018:i:c:p:64-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:queues:v:87:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11134-017-9538-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:64:y:2017:i:pa:p:33-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaehn, Florian & Neumann, Simone, 2015. "Airplane boarding," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(2), pages 339-359.
More about this item
KeywordsQueuing; Simulation; Virtual queue; Airport security;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:225:y:2013:i:1:p:153-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.