Evaluation of the effectiveness of an airport passenger and baggage security screening system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gkritza, Konstantina & Niemeier, Debbie & Mannering, Fred, 2006. "Airport security screening and changing passenger satisfaction: An exploratory assessment," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 213-219.
- Leone, Kelly & Liu, Rongfang (Rachel), 2011. "Improving airport security screening checkpoint operations in the US via paced system design," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 62-67.
- Sakano, R. & Obeng, K. & Fuller, K., 2016. "Airport security and screening satisfaction: A case study of U.S," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 129-138.
- Cole, Mara, 2014. "Towards proactive airport security management: Supporting decision making through systematic threat scenario assessment," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 12-18.
- Hainen, Alexander M. & Remias, Stephen M. & Bullock, Darcy M. & Mannering, Fred L., 2013. "A hazard-based analysis of airport security transit times," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 32-38.
- Yoo, Kwang Eui & Choi, Youn Chul, 2006. "Analytic hierarchy process approach for identifying relative importance of factors to improve passenger security checks at airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 135-142.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:94:y:2009:i:2:p:618-627 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aniruddha Bagchi & Jomon Aliyas Paul, 2014. "Optimal Allocation of Resources in Airport Security: Profiling vs. Screening," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 62(2), pages 219-233, April.
- Leone, Kelly & (Rachel) Liu, Rongfang, 2005. "The key design parameters of checked baggage security screening systems in airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 69-78.
- Wu, Paul Pao-Yen & Mengersen, Kerrie, 2013. "A review of models and model usage scenarios for an airport complex system," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 124-140.
- Greco, Salvatore & Matarazzo, Benedetto & Slowinski, Roman, 2001. "Rough sets theory for multicriteria decision analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 1-47, February.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:96:y:2011:i:11:p:1499-1506 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Lange, Robert & Samoilovich, Ilya & van der Rhee, Bo, 2013. "Virtual queuing at airport security lanes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(1), pages 153-165.
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:64:y:2017:i:pb:p:173-185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stewart, Mark G. & Mueller, John, 2014. "Cost-benefit analysis of airport security: Are airports too safe?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 19-28.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:96:y:2011:i:8:p:900-911 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nie, Xiaofeng & Parab, Gautam & Batta, Rajan & Lin, Li, 2012. "Simulation-based Selectee Lane queueing design for passenger checkpoint screening," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(1), pages 146-155.
More about this item
KeywordsSecurity management; Air transport; Fuzzy inference; Passenger and baggage screening; Human factor;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:66:y:2018:i:c:p:53-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.