Simulation model of security control system functioning: A case study of the Wroclaw Airport terminal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gkritza, Konstantina & Niemeier, Debbie & Mannering, Fred, 2006. "Airport security screening and changing passenger satisfaction: An exploratory assessment," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 213-219.
- Oum, Tae Hoon & Fu, Xiaowen, 2007. "Air transport security user charge pricing: An investigation of flat per-passenger charge vs. Ad Valorem user charge schemes," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 283-293, May.
- Wu, Paul Pao-Yen & Mengersen, Kerrie, 2013. "A review of models and model usage scenarios for an airport complex system," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 124-140.
- Manataki, Ioanna E. & Zografos, Konstantinos G., 2010. "Assessing airport terminal performance using a system dynamics model," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 86-93.
- Hamzawi, Salah G., 1992. "Lack of airport capacity: Exploration of alternative solutions," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 47-58, January.
- Solak, Senay & Clarke, John-Paul B. & Johnson, Ellis L., 2009. "Airport terminal capacity planning," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 659-676, July.
- Kirschenbaum, Alan (Avi), 2013. "The cost of airport security: The passenger dilemma," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 39-45.
- Roanes-Lozano, Eugenio & Laita, Luis M. & Roanes-Macı́as, Eugenio, 2004. "An accelerated-time simulation of departing passengers’ flow in airport terminals," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 163-172.
- Lemer, Andrew C., 1992. "Measuring performance of airport passenger terminals," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 37-45, January.
- Greghi, Marina F. & Rossi, Talita N. & de Souza, Jerusa B.G. & Menegon, Nilton L., 2013. "Brazilian passengers' perceptions of air travel: Evidences from a survey," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 27-31.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:66:y:2018:i:c:p:53-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:66:y:2018:i:c:p:13-24 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAirports; Management; Security control; Simulation model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:64:y:2017:i:pb:p:173-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.