A fuzzy-based decision support model for monitoring on-time delivery performance: A textile industry case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lohman, Clemens & Fortuin, Leonard & Wouters, Marc, 2004. "Designing a performance measurement system: A case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 267-286, July.
- Chuu, Shian-Jong, 2011. "Interactive group decision-making using a fuzzy linguistic approach for evaluating the flexibility in a supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 279-289, August.
- Schmitz, J. & Platts, K. W., 2004. "Supplier logistics performance measurement: Indications from a study in the automotive industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 231-243, May.
- Peidro, David & Mula, Josefa & Jiménez, Mariano & del Mar Botella, Ma, 2010. "A fuzzy linear programming based approach for tactical supply chain planning in an uncertainty environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(1), pages 65-80, August.
- Li, Haitao & Womer, Keith, 2012. "Optimizing the supply chain configuration for make-to-order manufacturing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(1), pages 118-128.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessio Ishizaka, 2014. "Comparison of fuzzy logic, AHP, FAHP and hybrid fuzzy AHP for new supplier selection and its performance analysis," International Journal of Integrated Supply Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1/2), pages 1-22.
- Al-Ebbini, Lina & Oztekin, Asil & Chen, Yao, 2016. "FLAS: Fuzzy lung allocation system for US-based transplantations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(3), pages 1051-1065.
- Derhami, Shahab & Smith, Alice E., 2017. "An integer programming approach for fuzzy rule-based classification systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(3), pages 924-934.
- Zhang, Junlong & Lam, William H.K. & Chen, Bi Yu, 2016. "On-time delivery probabilistic models for the vehicle routing problem with stochastic demands and time windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 144-154.
- Nunes, L.J.R. & Matias, J.C.O. & Catalão, J.P.S., 2015. "Analysis of the use of biomass as an energy alternative for the Portuguese textile dyeing industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 503-508.
- Xu, Xun & Munson, Charles L. & Zeng, Shuo, 2017. "The impact of e-service offerings on the demand of online customers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 231-244.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain management; Integrated network; Fuzzy expert system;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:225:y:2013:i:3:p:507-517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.