Comparison of fuzzy logic, AHP, FAHP and hybrid fuzzy AHP for new supplier selection and its performance analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Weber, Charles A. & Current, John R. & Benton, W. C., 1991. "Vendor selection criteria and methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 2-18, January.
- Nakandala, Dilupa & Samaranayake, Premaratne & Lau, H.C.W., 2013. "A fuzzy-based decision support model for monitoring on-time delivery performance: A textile industry case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(3), pages 507-517.
- Cuneyt Altinoz, 2008. "Supplier selection for industry: a fuzzy rule-based scoring approach with a focus on usability," International Journal of Integrated Supply Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(3/4), pages 303-321.
- Yoram Wind & Thomas L. Saaty, 1980. "Marketing Applications of the Analytic Hierarchy Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(7), pages 641-658, July.
- Karapetrovic, Stanislav & Rosenbloom, E. S., 1999. "A quality control approach to consistency paradoxes in AHP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 704-718, December.
- Alessio Ishizaka & Dieter Balkenborg & Todd Kaplan, 2005.
"Influence of aggregation and measurement scale on ranking a compromise alternative in AHP,"
0506, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Ishizaka, Alessio & Balkenborg, Dieter & Kaplan, Todd, 2009. "Influence of aggregation and measurement scale on ranking a compromise alternative in AHP," MPRA Paper 19563, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ho, William, 2008. "Integrated analytic hierarchy process and its applications - A literature review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 211-228, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toni Lupo & Seyyed Ali Delbari, 2018. "A knowledge-based exploratory framework to study quality of Italian mobile telecommunication services," Telecommunication Systems: Modelling, Analysis, Design and Management, Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 129-144, May.
More about this item
Keywordssupplier evaluation; analytical hierarchy process; fuzzy logic; FAHP; hybrid fuzzy AHP; consistency; supplier selection; performance evaluation; case study.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijisma:v:9:y:2014:i:1/2:p:1-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmel O'Grady) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Carmel O'Grady to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=81 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.