Avoiding non-optimal management decisions by applying a three-person inspection game
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Quintas, L G, 1989. "A Note on Polymatrix Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 18(3), pages 261-272.
- Luciano Andreozzi, 2004. "Rewarding Policemen Increases Crime. Another Surprising Result from the Inspection Game," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 121(1), pages 69-82, October.
- Avenhaus, Rudolf & Canty, Morton & Marc Kilgour, D. & von Stengel, Bernhard & Zamir, Shmuel, 1996. "Inspection games in arms control," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 383-394, May.
- Deutsch, Yael & Golany, Boaz & Rothblum, Uriel G., 2011. "Determining all Nash equilibria in a (bi-linear) inspection game," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(2), pages 422-430, December.
- Luciano Andreozzi, 2008. "Inspection games with long-run inspectors," Department of Economics Working Papers 0821, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Hohzaki, Ryusuke & Maehara, Hiroki, 2010. "A single-shot game of multi-period inspection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1410-1418, December.
- Fandel, Günter & Trockel, Jan, 2011. "Optimal lot sizing in a non-cooperative material manager-controller game," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 256-261, September.
- Hohzaki, Ryusuke, 2007. "An inspection game with multiple inspectees," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(3), pages 894-906, May.
- R Hohzaki & R Masuda, 2012. "A smuggling game with asymmetrical information of players," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 63(10), pages 1434-1446, October.
- Avenhaus, Rudolf & Canty, Morton John, 2005. "Playing for time: A sequential inspection game," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 475-492, December.
- Yasuhiro Ohta, 2008. "On the Conditions under which Audit Risk Increases with Information," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 559-585.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Avenhaus, Rudolf & Krieger, Thomas, 2013. "Distributing inspections in space and time – Proposed solution of a difficult problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(3), pages 712-719.
- Ensthaler, Ludwig & Giebe, Thomas, 2014. "Bayesian optimal knapsack procurement," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 774-779.
More about this item
KeywordsGroup decision making; Decision theory; Inspection game;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:226:y:2013:i:1:p:85-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.