Inspection games in arms control
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- D. Marc Kilgour & Steven J. Brams, 1992. "Putting the Other Side â€œOn Noticeâ€ Can Induce Compliance in Arms Control," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 36(3), pages 395-414, September.
- Robert J. Aumann, 1995. "Repeated Games with Incomplete Information," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011476, January.
- O'Neill, Barry, 1994. "Game theory models of peace and war," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 29, pages 995-1053 Elsevier.
- Kilgour, D.M. & Brams, S.J., 1992. "Putting the Other Side "On Notice" Can Induce Compliance in Arms Control," Working Papers 92-07, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fandel, G. & Trockel, J., 2013. "Avoiding non-optimal management decisions by applying a three-person inspection game," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(1), pages 85-93.
- Stamatios Katsikas & Vassili Kolokoltsov & Wei Yang, 2016. "Evolutionary Inspection and Corruption Games," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-25, October.
- Deutsch, Yael & Golany, Boaz & Rothblum, Uriel G., 2011. "Determining all Nash equilibria in a (bi-linear) inspection game," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(2), pages 422-430, December.
- Zoroa, N. & Fernández-Sáez, M.J. & Zoroa, P., 2011. "A foraging problem: Sit-and-wait versus active predation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(2), pages 131-141, January.
- Hohzaki, Ryusuke & Maehara, Hiroki, 2010. "A single-shot game of multi-period inspection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1410-1418, December.
- Fandel, Günter & Trockel, Jan, 2011. "Optimal lot sizing in a non-cooperative material manager-controller game," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 256-261, September.
- V. N. Kolokoltsov & O. A. Malafeyev, 2017. "Mean-Field-Game Model of Corruption," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 34-47, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:90:y:1996:i:3:p:383-394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.