The MaxMin value of stochastic games with imperfect monitoring
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Dinah Rosenberg & Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2003. "The MaxMin value of stochastic games with imperfect monitoring," Post-Print hal-00464949, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laraki, Rida & Sorin, Sylvain, 2015. "Advances in Zero-Sum Dynamic Games," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, Elsevier.
- Jean-François Mertens & Abraham Neyman & Dinah Rosenberg, 2009.
"Absorbing Games with Compact Action Spaces,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 34(2), pages 257-262, May.
- Jean-Francois Mertens & Abraham Neyman & Dinah Rosenberg, 2007. "Absorbing Games with Compact Action Spaces," Levine's Bibliography 843644000000000178, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jean-Francois Mertens & Abraham Neyman & Dinah Rosenberg, 2007. "Absorbing Games with Compact Action Spaces," Discussion Paper Series dp456, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Levy, Yehuda, 2012. "Stochastic games with information lag," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 243-256.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic games; Imperfect monitoring; Maxmin value; Minmax value;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:32:y:2003:i:1:p:133-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .