Absorbing Games with Compact Action Spaces
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Dinah Rosenberg & Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2003.
"The MaxMin value of stochastic games with imperfect monitoring,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 32(1), pages 133-150, December.
- Dinah Rosenberg & Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2003. "The MaxMin value of stochastic games with imperfect monitoring," Post-Print hal-00464949, HAL.
- Mertens, Jean-Francois, 2002.
Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 47, pages 1809-1832
- Mertens, J.-F. & Neyman, A., 1981. "Stochastic games," CORE Discussion Papers RP 454, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MERTENS, Jean-FranÃ§ois, 2002. "Stochastic games," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1587, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dinah Rosenberg & Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2002. "Stochastic Games with Imperfect Monitoring," Discussion Papers 1341, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Abraham Neyman, 2002. "Stochastic games: Existence of the MinMax," Discussion Paper Series dp295, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laraki, Rida & Renault, Jérôme, 2017. "Acyclic Gambling Games," TSE Working Papers 17-768, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Levy, Yehuda, 2012. "Stochastic games with information lag," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 243-256.
- Rida Laraki, 2010. "Explicit formulas for repeated games with absorbing states," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 39(1), pages 53-69, March.
- Abraham Neyman & Sylvain Sorin, 2010. "Repeated games with public uncertain duration process," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 39(1), pages 29-52, March.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:92-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neyman, Abraham, 2017. "Continuous-time stochastic games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 92-130.
- Sylvain Sorin, 2011. "Zero-Sum Repeated Games: Recent Advances and New Links with Differential Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 172-207, March.
More about this item
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levrem:843644000000000178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.