Stochastic Games with Unbounded Payoffs: Applications to Robust Control in Economics
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 1 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13235|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mertens, J.-F. & Neyman, A., "undated".
CORE Discussion Papers RP
454, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mertens, Jean-Francois, 2002. "Stochastic games," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 47, pages 1809-1832 Elsevier.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2006.
"Stochastic Optimal Growth with Bounded or Unbounded Utility and with Bounded or Unbounded Shocks,"
Discussion Paper Series
189, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Kamihigashi, Takashi, 2007. "Stochastic optimal growth with bounded or unbounded utility and with bounded or unbounded shocks," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 477-500, April.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2005. "Stochastic Optimal Growth with Bounded or Unbounded Utility and with Bounded or Unbounded Shocks," Discussion Paper Series 176, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- V. Filipe Martins-da-Rocha & Yiannis Vailakis, 2010.
"Existence and Uniqueness of a Fixed Point for Local Contractions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 78(3), pages 1127-1141, 05.
- Vailakis, Yiannis & Martins-da-Rocha, Victor Filipe, 2008. "Existence and uniqueness of a fixed-point for local contractions," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 677, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- LE VAN, Cuong & MORHAIM, Lisa, 2001.
"Optimal growth models with bounded or unbounded returns: a unifying approach,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2001034, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Le Van, Cuong & Morhaim, Lisa, 2002. "Optimal Growth Models with Bounded or Unbounded Returns: A Unifying Approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 158-187, July.
- Le Van, C. & Morhaim, L., 2000. "Optimal Growth Models with Bounded or Unbounded Returns : a Unifying Approach," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 2000.64, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Nowak, Andrzej S. & Szajowski, Krzysztof, 1998. "Nonzero-sum Stochastic Games," MPRA Paper 19995, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1999.
- Maccheroni, Fabio & Marinacci, Massimo & Rustichini, Aldo, 2006.
"Dynamic variational preferences,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 4-44, May.
- Janusz Matkowski & Andrzej Nowak, 2011.
"On discounted dynamic programming with unbounded returns,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 46(3), pages 455-474, April.
- Matkowski, Janusz & Nowak, Andrzej S., 2008. "On Discounted Dynamic Programming with Unbounded Returns," MPRA Paper 12215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhattacharya,Rabi & Majumdar,Mukul, 2007. "Random Dynamical Systems," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521825658, October.
- Timothy Cogley & Riccardo Colacito & Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 2008. "Robustness and U.S. Monetary Policy Experimentation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(8), pages 1599-1623, December.
- Bhattacharya,Rabi & Majumdar,Mukul, 2007. "Random Dynamical Systems," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521532723, October.
- Alvarez, Fernando & Stokey, Nancy L., 1998. "Dynamic Programming with Homogeneous Functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 167-189, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:dyngam:v:1:y:2011:i:2:p:253-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.