Stochastic Games with Unbounded Payoffs: Applications to Robust Control in Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Le Van, Cuong & Morhaim, Lisa, 2002.
"Optimal Growth Models with Bounded or Unbounded Returns: A Unifying Approach,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 158-187, July.
- Le Van, C. & Morhaim, L., 2000. "Optimal Growth Models with Bounded or Unbounded Returns : a Unifying Approach," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 2000.64, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- LE VAN, Cuong & MORHAIM, Lisa, 2001. "Optimal growth models with bounded or unbounded returns: a unifying approach," CORE Discussion Papers 2001034, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Alvarez, Fernando & Stokey, Nancy L., 1998. "Dynamic Programming with Homogeneous Functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 167-189, September.
- Mertens, Jean-Francois, 2002.
Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 47, pages 1809-1832
- Mertens, J.-F. & Neyman, A., 1981. "Stochastic games," CORE Discussion Papers RP 454, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MERTENS, Jean-FranÃ§ois, 2002. "Stochastic games," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1587, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Maccheroni, Fabio & Marinacci, Massimo & Rustichini, Aldo, 2006. "Dynamic variational preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 4-44, May.
- Timothy Cogley & Riccardo Colacito & Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 2008. "Robustness and U.S. Monetary Policy Experimentation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(8), pages 1599-1623, December.
- Kamihigashi, Takashi, 2007.
"Stochastic optimal growth with bounded or unbounded utility and with bounded or unbounded shocks,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 477-500, April.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2005. "Stochastic Optimal Growth with Bounded or Unbounded Utility and with Bounded or Unbounded Shocks," Discussion Paper Series 176, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2006. "Stochastic Optimal Growth with Bounded or Unbounded Utility and with Bounded or Unbounded Shocks," Discussion Paper Series 189, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Bhattacharya,Rabi & Majumdar,Mukul, 2007. "Random Dynamical Systems," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521825658, October.
- V. Filipe Martins-da-Rocha & Yiannis Vailakis, 2010.
"Existence and Uniqueness of a Fixed Point for Local Contractions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 78(3), pages 1127-1141, May.
- Vailakis, Yiannis & Martins-da-Rocha, Victor Filipe, 2008. "Existence and uniqueness of a fixed-point for local contractions," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 677, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Janusz Matkowski & Andrzej Nowak, 2011.
"On discounted dynamic programming with unbounded returns,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 46(3), pages 455-474, April.
- Matkowski, Janusz & Nowak, Andrzej S., 2008. "On Discounted Dynamic Programming with Unbounded Returns," MPRA Paper 12215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nowak, Andrzej S. & Szajowski, Krzysztof, 1998. "Nonzero-sum Stochastic Games," MPRA Paper 19995, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1999.
- Bhattacharya,Rabi & Majumdar,Mukul, 2007. "Random Dynamical Systems," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521532723, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mele, Antonio & Molnar, Krisztina & Santoro, Sergio, 2014.
"On the perils of stabilizing prices when agents are learning,"
Discussion Paper Series in Economics
1/2015, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Mele & Krisztina Molnár & Sergio Santoro, 2015. "On the Perils of Stabilizing Prices when Agents are Learning," CESifo Working Paper Series 5173, CESifo Group Munich.
- Antonio Mele & Krisztina Molnar & Sergio Santoro, 2015. "On the perils of stabilizing prices when agents are learning," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0215, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Nicole Bauerle & Anna Ja'skiewicz, 2015. "Stochastic Optimal Growth Model with Risk Sensitive Preferences," Papers 1509.05638, arXiv.org.
- repec:spr:topjnl:v:26:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11750-017-0465-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luque-Vásquez, Fernando & Adolfo Minjárez-Sosa, J., 2014. "A note on the σ-compactness of sets of probability measures on metric spaces," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 212-214.
- J. Minjárez-Sosa, 2015. "Markov control models with unknown random state–action-dependent discount factors," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 23(3), pages 743-772, October.
- Andrzej Nowak & Eilon Solan & Sylvain Sorin, 2013. "Preface: Special Issue on Stochastic Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 125-127, June.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:173:y:2018:i:c:p:181-200 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsZero-sum stochastic games; Robust control; Optimal growth theory; Macroeconomic dynamics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:dyngam:v:1:y:2011:i:2:p:253-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.