Preface: Special Issue on Stochastic Games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vassili Kolokoltsov & Wei Yang, 2012. "Turnpike Theorems for Markov Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 294-312, September.
- Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2001.
"Stopping Games: recent results,"
- Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2002. "Stopping games: recent results," Working Papers hal-00242994, HAL.
- Nicolas Vieille, 2005. "Stopping Games - Recent Results," Post-Print halshs-00006711, HAL.
- VIEILLE, Nicolas & SOLAN, Eilon, 2001. "Stopping games: recent results," HEC Research Papers Series 744, HEC Paris.
- Ioannis Karatzas & Martin Shubik & William D. Sudderth, 1994.
"Construction of Stationary Markov Equilibria in a Strategic Market Game,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 19(4), pages 975-1006, November.
- Ioannis Karatzas & Martin Shubik & William D. Sudderth, 1992. "Construction of Stationary Markov Equilibria in a Strategic Market Game," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1033, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Anna Jaśkiewicz & Andrzej Nowak, 2011. "Stochastic Games with Unbounded Payoffs: Applications to Robust Control in Economics," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 253-279, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:dyngam:v:3:y:2013:i:2:p:125-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.