Games and Dynamic Games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier de Frutos & Guiomar MartÃn-HerrÃ¡n, 2016. "Pollution control in a multiregional setting: a differential game with spatially distributed controls," Gecomplexity Discussion Paper Series 201601, Action IS1104 "The EU in the new complex geography of economic systems: models, tools and policy evaluation", revised Jan 2016.
- Guiomar Martín-Herrán & Santiago J. Rubio, 2016. "The Strategic Use of Abatement by a Polluting Monopoly," Working Papers 2016.58, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Genc, Talat S. & De Giovanni, Pietro, 2018.
"Optimal return and rebate mechanism in a closed-loop supply chain game,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 269(2), pages 661-681.
- Talat S. Genc, 2017. "Optimal Return and Rebate Mechanism in a Closed-loop Supply Chain Game," Working Papers 1706, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Elena Parilina & Georges Zaccour, 2016. "Strategic Support of Node-Consistent Cooperative Outcomes in Dynamic Games Played Over Event Trees," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(02), pages 1-16, June.
- Guiomar Martín-Herrán & Santiago J. Rubio, 2016.
"The Strategic Use of Abatement by a Polluting Monopoly,"
2016.58, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Martín-Herrán, Guiomar & Rubio, Santiago J., 2016. "The Strategic Use of Abatement by a Polluting Monopoly," ET: Economic Theory 244532, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Larry S. Karp, 2012. "Provision of a Public Good with Altruistic Overlapping Generations and Many Tribes," CESifo Working Paper Series 3895, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsGame Theory; Dynamic Games; Dynamic Systems; Game Engineering;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:wsbook:8442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://ebooks.worldscinet.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.