Stochastic Games with Imperfect Monitoring
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2002|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science, Northwestern University, 580 Jacobs Center, 2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208-2014|
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/math/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mertens, J.-F. & Neyman, A., "undated".
CORE Discussion Papers RP
454, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mertens, Jean-Francois, 2002. "Stochastic games," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 47, pages 1809-1832 Elsevier.
- Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 1998.
"Correlated Equilibrium in Stochastic Games,"
1226, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6019 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas Vieille & Eilon Solan & Dinah Rosenberg, 2004.
"Stochastic Games with a Single Controller and Incomplete Information,"
- VIEILLE, Nicolas & ROSENBERG, Dinah & SOLAN, Eilon, 2002. "Stochastic games with a single controller and incomplete information," Les Cahiers de Recherche 754, HEC Paris.
- Dinah Rosenberg & Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2002. "Stochastic Games with a Single Controller and Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers 1346, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Dinah Rosenberg & Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2002. "Stochastic Games with a Single Controller and Incomplete Information," Working Papers hal-00593394, HAL.
- Mertens,Jean-FranÃ§ois & Sorin,Sylvain & Zamir,Shmuel, 2015.
Cambridge University Press, number 9781107662636, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:1341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.