Simple Adaptive Strategies:From Regret-Matching to Uncoupled Dynamics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hart, Sergiu & Nisan, Noam, 2018.
"The query complexity of correlated equilibria,"
Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 401-410.
- Sergiu Hart & Noam Nisan, 2013. "The Query Complexity of Correlated Equilibria," Discussion Paper Series dp647, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Sergiu Hart & Noam Nisan, 2013. "The Query Complexity of Correlated Equilibria," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000819, David K. Levine.
- Parras, Juan & Zazo, Santiago, 2020. "A distributed algorithm to obtain repeated games equilibria with discounting," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 367(C).
- Yakov Babichenko & Siddharth Barman & Ron Peretz, 2017. "Empirical Distribution of Equilibrium Play and Its Testing Application," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 42(1), pages 15-29, January.
- Foster, Dean P. & Hart, Sergiu, 2018. "Smooth calibration, leaky forecasts, finite recall, and Nash dynamics," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 271-293.
- Gregory Pavlov, 2013. "Correlated Equilibria and Communication Equilibria in All-pay Auctions," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20132, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Li, Zifan & Tewari, Ambuj, 2018. "Sampled fictitious play is Hannan consistent," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 401-412.
- Drew Fudenberg & David K Levine, 2013. "Learning with Recency Bias," Levine's Bibliography 786969000000000846, UCLA Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsGame Theory; Dynamics; Equilibrium; Nash Equilibrium; Correlated Equilibrium; Adaptive Dynamics; Simple Strategies; Regret-Based Strategies; Uncoupled Dynamics; Bounded Rationality;
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- C79 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:wsbook:8408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscientific.com/page/worldscibooks .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.