Report NEP-GTH-2007-07-13This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Francois Mertens & Abraham Neyman & Dinah Rosenberg, 2007. "Absorbing Games with Compact Action Spaces," Levine's Bibliography 843644000000000178, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:323 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2007026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christoph Vanberg, 2007. "Voting on a sharing norm in a dictator game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-036, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Peeters, Ronald & Strobel, Martin & Vermeulen, Dries & Walzl, Markus, 2007. "The impact of the irrelevant : temporary buy-options and bidding behavior in online auctions," Research Memorandum 027, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Thomas VALLEE (LEN - IAE Nantes) & Murat YILDIZOGLU (GREThA), 2007. "Convergence in Finite Cournot Oligopoly with Social and Individual Learning," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-07, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Philippe Jehiel & Steffen Huck & Tom Rutter, 2007. "Learning Spillover and Analogy-based Expectations: a Multi-Game Experiment," Levine's Bibliography 843644000000000120, UCLA Department of Economics.