A continuous-review inventory model with random disruptions at the primary supplier
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Volodymyr Babich & Apostolos N. Burnetas & Peter H. Ritchken, 2007. "Competition and Diversification Effects in Supply Chains with Supplier Default Risk," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 123-146, October.
- Hau L. Lee & Kut C. So & Christopher S. Tang, 2000. "The Value of Information Sharing in a Two-Level Supply Chain," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(5), pages 626-643, May.
- Brian Tomlin, 2009. "Impact of Supply Learning When Suppliers Are Unreliable," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 11(2), pages 192-209, August.
- Brian Tomlin, 2006. "On the Value of Mitigation and Contingency Strategies for Managing Supply Chain Disruption Risks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(5), pages 639-657, May.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Frank Chen & Zvi Drezner & Jennifer K. Ryan & David Simchi-Levi, 2000. "Quantifying the Bullwhip Effect in a Simple Supply Chain: The Impact of Forecasting, Lead Times, and Information," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(3), pages 436-443, March.
- Maqbool Dada & Nicholas C. Petruzzi & Leroy B. Schwarz, 2007. "A Newsvendor's Procurement Problem when Suppliers Are Unreliable," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 9(1), pages 9-32, August.
- Yimin Wang & Wendell Gilland & Brian Tomlin, 2010. "Mitigating Supply Risk: Dual Sourcing or Process Improvement?," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 12(3), pages 489-510, September.
- Brian Tomlin & Yimin Wang, 2005. "On the Value of Mix Flexibility and Dual Sourcing in Unreliable Newsvendor Networks," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 7(1), pages 37-57, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Song, Dong-Ping & Dong, Jing-Xin & Xu, Jingjing, 2014. "Integrated inventory management and supplier base reduction in a supply chain with multiple uncertainties," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(3), pages 522-536.
- Zhang, Ying & Snyder, Lawrence V. & Qi, Mingyao & Miao, Lixin, 2016. "A heterogeneous reliable location model with risk pooling under supply disruptions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 151-178.
- Qi, Lian & Lee, Kangbok, 2015. "Supply chain risk mitigations with expedited shipping," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 57(PA), pages 98-113.
- Zhang, Ying & Qi, Mingyao & Lin, Wei-Hua & Miao, Lixin, 2015. "A metaheuristic approach to the reliable location routing problem under disruptions," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 90-110.
- Ivanov, Dmitry & Pavlov, Alexander & Sokolov, Boris, 2014. "Optimal distribution (re)planning in a centralized multi-stage supply network under conditions of the ripple effect and structure dynamics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(2), pages 758-770.
- Gao, Long, 2015. "Collaborative forecasting, inventory hedging and contract coordination in dynamic supply risk management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(1), pages 133-145.
- Yang, Yuefeng & Xu, Xuerong, 2015. "Post-disaster grain supply chain resilience with government aid," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 139-159.
- Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2016. "Supplier hoarding, government intervention, and timing for post-disaster crop supply chain recovery," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 134-160.
- Qi, Lian & Shi, Jim (Junmin) & Xu, Xiaowei, 2015. "Supplier competition and its impact on firm׳s sourcing strategy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 91-110.
- Faiza Hamdi & Ahmed Ghorbel & Faouzi Masmoudi & Lionel Dupont, 0. "Optimization of a supply portfolio in the context of supply chain risk management: literature review," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-26.
- Sanjoy Kumar Paul & Ruhul Sarker & Daryl Essam, 0. "A reactive mitigation approach for managing supply disruption in a three-tier supply chain," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-17.
- Schmitt, Amanda J. & Sun, Siyuan Anthony & Snyder, Lawrence V. & Shen, Zuo-Jun Max, 2015. "Centralization versus decentralization: Risk pooling, risk diversification, and supply chain disruptions," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 201-212.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain management; Inventory; Contingent sourcing; Supply disruptions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:225:y:2013:i:1:p:59-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.