Generalization of the weighted voting method using penalty functions constructed via faithful restricted dissimilarity functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mesiar, R., 2007. "Fuzzy set approach to the utility, preference relations, and aggregation operators," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 414-422, January.
- Herrera, F. & Martinez, L. & Sanchez, P. J., 2005. "Managing non-homogeneous information in group decision making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 166(1), pages 115-132, October.
- Dubois, Didier & Prade, Henri & Sabbadin, Regis, 2001. "Decision-theoretic foundations of qualitative possibility theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(3), pages 459-478, February.
- Liu, Fang & Zhang, Wei-Guo & Wang, Zhong-Xing, 2012. "A goal programming model for incomplete interval multiplicative preference relations and its application in group decision-making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(3), pages 747-754.
- Doumpos, Michael & Zopounidis, Constantin, 2011. "Preference disaggregation and statistical learning for multicriteria decision support: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(3), pages 203-214, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peláez, José Ignacio & Bernal, Rubén, 2016. "Selective majority additive ordered weighting averaging operatorAuthor-Name: Karanik, Marcelo," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(3), pages 816-826.
- Ricci, Roberto Ghiselli, 2015. "Penalty functions based upon a general class of restricted dissimilarity functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(3), pages 806-814.
- Bustince, H. & Fernandez, J. & Kolesárová, A. & Mesiar, R., 2015. "Directional monotonicity of fusion functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(1), pages 300-308.
More about this item
KeywordsRestricted dissimilarity function; Penalty function; Selection process; Weighted voting method;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:225:y:2013:i:3:p:472-478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.