Directional monotonicity of fusion functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bustince, H. & Jurio, A. & Pradera, A. & Mesiar, R. & Beliakov, G., 2013. "Generalization of the weighted voting method using penalty functions constructed via faithful restricted dissimilarity functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(3), pages 472-478.
- Llamazares, Bonifacio, 2004. "Simple and absolute special majorities generated by OWA operators," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(3), pages 707-720, November.
- Pedrycz, W., 2009. "Statistically grounded logic operators in fuzzy sets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(2), pages 520-529, March.
- Angilella, Silvia & Greco, Salvatore & Matarazzo, Benedetto, 2010. "Non-additive robust ordinal regression: A multiple criteria decision model based on the Choquet integral," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(1), pages 277-288, February.
- Marichal, Jean-Luc, 2007. "k-intolerant capacities and Choquet integrals," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1453-1468, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mesiar, R. & Kolesárová, A. & Bustince, H. & Dimuro, G.P. & Bedregal, B.C., 2016. "Fusion functions based discrete Choquet-like integrals," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(2), pages 601-609.
More about this item
KeywordsMultiple criteria analysis; Aggregation function; Fusion function; Directional monotonicity; Piecewise linear function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:244:y:2015:i:1:p:300-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.