Joint statistical design of X¯ and s charts with combined double sampling and variable sampling interval
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yu-Chang Lin & Chao-Yu Chou, 2011. "Robustness of the EWMA and the combined X¯ --EWMA control charts with variable sampling intervals to non-normality," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 553-570, November.
- Ou, Yanjing & Wu, Zhang & Goh, Thong Ngee, 2011. "A new SPRT chart for monitoring process mean and variance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 303-314, August.
- Wu, Zhang & Yang, Mei & Khoo, Michael B.C. & Yu, Fong-Jung, 2010. "Optimization designs and performance comparison of two CUSUM schemes for monitoring process shifts in mean and variance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(1), pages 136-150, August.
- Torng, Chau-Chen & Lee, Pei-Hsi & Liao, Nai-Yi, 2009. "An economic-statistical design of double sampling control chart," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 495-500, August.
- Lin, Yu-Chang & Chou, Chao-Yu, 2007. "Non-normality and the variable parameters control charts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 361-373, January.
- Maravelakis, Petros E. & Castagliola, Philippe, 2009. "An EWMA chart for monitoring the process standard deviation when parameters are estimated," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 2653-2664, May.
- He, David & Grigoryan, Arsen, 2006. "Joint statistical design of double sampling and s charts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 122-142, January.
- Lee, Pei-Hsi & Torng, Chau-Chen & Liao, Li-Fang, 2012. "An economic design of combined double sampling and variable sampling interval X¯ control chart," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 102-106.
- Lee, Pei-Hsi, 2011. "Adaptive R charts with variable parameters," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(5), pages 2003-2010, May.
- Wu, Zhang & Yang, Mei & Jiang, Wei & Khoo, Michael B.C., 2008. "Optimization designs of the combined Shewhart-CUSUM control charts," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 496-506, December.
- Chi-Shuan Liu & Fang-Chih Tien, 2011. "A single-featured EWMA- X control chart for detecting shifts in process mean and standard deviation," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(11), pages 2575-2596, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haridy, Salah & Wu, Zhang & Lee, Ka Man & Bhuiyan, Nadia, 2013. "Optimal average sample number of the SPRT chart for monitoring fraction nonconforming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(2), pages 411-421.
- Yeong, Wai Chung & Khoo, Michael B.C. & Lee, Ming Ha & Rahim, M.A., 2013. "Economic and economic statistical designs of the synthetic X¯ chart using loss functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(3), pages 571-581.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:266:y:2018:i:1:p:147-167 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsQuality control; Double sampling chart; Variable sampling interval chart; Joint X¯ and s chart; Markov chain;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:225:y:2013:i:2:p:285-297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.