Adaptive R charts with variable parameters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- De Magalhaes, Maysa S. & Epprecht, Eugenio K. & Costa, Antonio F. B., 2001. "Economic design of a Vp chart," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1-3), pages 191-200, December.
- Shu, Lianjie & Jiang, Wei & Wu, Zhang, 2008. "Adaptive CUSUM procedures with Markovian mean estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(9), pages 4395-4409, May.
- Torng, Chau-Chen & Lee, Pei-Hsi & Liao, Nai-Yi, 2009. "An economic-statistical design of double sampling control chart," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 495-500, August.
- Lin, Yu-Chang & Chou, Chao-Yu, 2007. "Non-normality and the variable parameters control charts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 361-373, January.
- He, David & Grigoryan, Arsen, 2006. "Joint statistical design of double sampling and s charts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 122-142, January.
- Luo, Yunzhao & Li, Zhonghua & Wang, Zhaojun, 2009. "Adaptive CUSUM control chart with variable sampling intervals," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 2693-2701, May.
- Giovanni Celano, 2009. "Robust design of adaptive control charts for manual manufacturing/inspection workstations," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 181-203.
- Chen, Yan-Kwang & Hsieh, Kun-Lin, 2007. "Hotelling's T2 charts with variable sample size and control limit," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(3), pages 1251-1262, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hedegaard, Esben & Hodrick, Robert J., 2016.
"Estimating the risk-return trade-off with overlapping data inference,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 135-145.
- Esben Hedegaard & Robert J. Hodrick, 2014. "Estimating the Risk-Return Trade-off with Overlapping Data Inference," NBER Working Papers 19969, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Pei-Hsi, 2013. "Joint statistical design of X¯ and s charts with combined double sampling and variable sampling interval," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(2), pages 285-297.
More about this item
KeywordsShewhart R control chart Adaptive control charts Statistical design Markov chain method Distribution of relative range;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:55:y:2011:i:5:p:2003-2010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.