Adaptive R charts with variable parameters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- De Magalhaes, Maysa S. & Epprecht, Eugenio K. & Costa, Antonio F. B., 2001. "Economic design of a Vp chart," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1-3), pages 191-200, December.
- Shu, Lianjie & Jiang, Wei & Wu, Zhang, 2008. "Adaptive CUSUM procedures with Markovian mean estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(9), pages 4395-4409, May.
- Torng, Chau-Chen & Lee, Pei-Hsi & Liao, Nai-Yi, 2009. "An economic-statistical design of double sampling control chart," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 495-500, August.
- Lin, Yu-Chang & Chou, Chao-Yu, 2007. "Non-normality and the variable parameters control charts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 361-373, January.
- He, David & Grigoryan, Arsen, 2006. "Joint statistical design of double sampling and s charts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 122-142, January.
- Luo, Yunzhao & Li, Zhonghua & Wang, Zhaojun, 2009. "Adaptive CUSUM control chart with variable sampling intervals," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 2693-2701, May.
- Giovanni Celano, 2009. "Robust design of adaptive control charts for manual manufacturing/inspection workstations," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 181-203.
- Chen, Yan-Kwang & Hsieh, Kun-Lin, 2007. "Hotelling's T2 charts with variable sample size and control limit," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(3), pages 1251-1262, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hedegaard, Esben & Hodrick, Robert J., 2016.
"Estimating the risk-return trade-off with overlapping data inference,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 135-145.
- Esben Hedegaard & Robert J. Hodrick, 2014. "Estimating the Risk-Return Trade-off with Overlapping Data Inference," NBER Working Papers 19969, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Pei-Hsi, 2013. "Joint statistical design of X¯ and s charts with combined double sampling and variable sampling interval," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(2), pages 285-297.
More about this item
KeywordsShewhart R control chart Adaptive control charts Statistical design Markov chain method Distribution of relative range;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:55:y:2011:i:5:p:2003-2010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .