A stochastic shift model for economically designed charts constrained by the process stage configuration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Costa, Antonio F. B. & De Magalhaes, Maysa S., 2005. "Economic design of two-stage charts: The Markov chain approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 9-20, January.
- Nenes, George, 2011. "A new approach for the economic design of fully adaptive control charts," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(2), pages 631-642, June.
- Wu, Zhang & Shamsuzzaman, M. & Wang, Qinan, 2007. "The cost minimization and manpower deployment to SPC in a multistage manufacturing system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 275-287, March.
- Giovanni Celano, 2009. "Robust design of adaptive control charts for manual manufacturing/inspection workstations," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 181-203.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franco, Bruno Chaves & Celano, Giovanni & Castagliola, Philippe & Costa, Antonio Fernando Branco, 2014. "Economic design of Shewhart control charts for monitoring autocorrelated data with skip sampling strategies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 121-130.
- Ou, Yanjing & Wu, Zhang & Tsung, Fugee, 2012. "A comparison study of effectiveness and robustness of control charts for monitoring process mean," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 479-490.
- Faraz, Alireza & Heuchenne, Cédric & Saniga, Erwin & Foster, Earnest, 2013. "Monitoring delivery chains using multivariate control charts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(1), pages 282-289.
- Liu, Liping & Yu, Miaomiao & Ma, Yizhong & Tu, Yiliu, 2013. "Economic and economic-statistical designs of an X¯ control chart for two-unit series systems with condition-based maintenance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(3), pages 491-499.
More about this item
KeywordsStatistical quality control Adaptive control charts Process stage Random shift Costs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:132:y:2011:i:2:p:315-325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.