A process variability control chart
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Faqir & Riaz Muhammad, 2006. "Probability Weighted Moments Approach to Quality Control Charts," Stochastics and Quality Control, De Gruyter, vol. 21(2), pages 251-260, January.
- Muhammad Riaz, 2008. "Monitoring process mean level using auxiliary information," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 62(4), pages 458-481.
- V. Naik & P. Gupta, 1991. "A general class of estimators for estimating population mean using auxiliary information," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 11-17, December.
- Willem Albers & Wilbert C. M. Kallenberg, 2006. "Self-adapting control charts," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 60(3), pages 292-308.
- M. Garcia & A. Cebrian, 1996. "Repeated substitution method: The ratio estimator for the population variance," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 101-105, December.
- Seven Knoth, 2005. "Fast initial response features for EWMA control charts," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 47-64, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmad, Shabbir & Riaz, Muhammad & Abbasi, Saddam Akber & Lin, Zhengyan, 2013. "On monitoring process variability under double sampling scheme," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 388-400.
More about this item
KeywordsAuxiliary information; Normality; Power curves; Simulations; S 2 charts; V t chart; V r chart;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:24:y:2009:i:2:p:345-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .