A process variability control chart
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 24 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/180/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Muhammad Faqir & Riaz Muhammad, 2006. "Probability Weighted Moments Approach to Quality Control Charts," Economic Quality Control, De Gruyter, vol. 21(2), pages 251-260, January.
- Willem Albers & Wilbert C. M. Kallenberg, 2006. "Self-adapting control charts," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 60(3), pages 292-308.
- Seven Knoth, 2005. "Fast initial response features for EWMA control charts," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 47-64, January.
- Muhammad Riaz, 2008. "Monitoring process mean level using auxiliary information," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 62(4), pages 458-481.
- V. Naik & P. Gupta, 1991. "A general class of estimators for estimating population mean using auxiliary information," Metrika- International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 11-17, December.
- M. Garcia & A. Cebrian, 1996. "Repeated substitution method: The ratio estimator for the population variance," Metrika- International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 101-105, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:24:y:2009:i:2:p:345-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.