A process variability control chart
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 24 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/180/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- V. Naik & P. Gupta, 1991. "A general class of estimators for estimating population mean using auxiliary information," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 11-17, December.
- Muhammad Riaz, 2008. "Monitoring process mean level using auxiliary information," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 62(4), pages 458-481.
- M. Garcia & A. Cebrian, 1996. "Repeated substitution method: The ratio estimator for the population variance," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 101-105, December.
- Muhammad Faqir & Riaz Muhammad, 2006. "Probability Weighted Moments Approach to Quality Control Charts," Economic Quality Control, De Gruyter, vol. 21(2), pages 251-260, January.
- Seven Knoth, 2005. "Fast initial response features for EWMA control charts," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 47-64, January.
- Willem Albers & Wilbert C. M. Kallenberg, 2006. "Self-adapting control charts," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 60(3), pages 292-308.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:24:y:2009:i:2:p:345-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.