A process variability control chart
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 24 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/180/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- V. Naik & P. Gupta, 1991. "A general class of estimators for estimating population mean using auxiliary information," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 11-17, December.
- Muhammad Riaz, 2008. "Monitoring process mean level using auxiliary information," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 62(4), pages 458-481.
- M. Garcia & A. Cebrian, 1996. "Repeated substitution method: The ratio estimator for the population variance," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 101-105, December.
- Muhammad Faqir & Riaz Muhammad, 2006. "Probability Weighted Moments Approach to Quality Control Charts," Economic Quality Control, De Gruyter, vol. 21(2), pages 251-260, January.
- Seven Knoth, 2005. "Fast initial response features for EWMA control charts," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 47-64, January.
- Willem Albers & Wilbert C. M. Kallenberg, 2006. "Self-adapting control charts," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 60(3), pages 292-308.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:24:y:2009:i:2:p:345-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.