A process variability control chart
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Willem Albers & Wilbert C. M. Kallenberg, 2006. "Self-adapting control charts," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 60(3), pages 292-308.
- M. Garcia & A. Cebrian, 1996. "Repeated substitution method: The ratio estimator for the population variance," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 101-105, December.
- Muhammad Faqir & Riaz Muhammad, 2006. "Probability Weighted Moments Approach to Quality Control Charts," Stochastics and Quality Control, De Gruyter, vol. 21(2), pages 251-260, January.
- Seven Knoth, 2005. "Fast initial response features for EWMA control charts," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 47-64, January.
- Muhammad Riaz, 2008. "Monitoring process mean level using auxiliary information," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 62(4), pages 458-481.
- V. Naik & P. Gupta, 1991. "A general class of estimators for estimating population mean using auxiliary information," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 11-17, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmad, Shabbir & Riaz, Muhammad & Abbasi, Saddam Akber & Lin, Zhengyan, 2013. "On monitoring process variability under double sampling scheme," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 388-400.
More about this item
KeywordsAuxiliary information; Normality; Power curves; Simulations; S 2 charts; V t chart; V r chart;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:24:y:2009:i:2:p:345-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.