Normal control charts with nonparametric safeguard
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Willem Albers & Wilbert Kallenberg, 2004. "Empirical Non-Parametric Control Charts: Estimation Effects and Corrections," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 345-360.
- Willem Albers & Wilbert C. M. Kallenberg, 2006. "Self-adapting control charts," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 60(3), pages 292-308.
- Willem Albers & Wilbert C.M. Kallenberg, 2006. "Alternative Shewhart-type charts for grouped observations," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3), pages 357-375.
- S. Chakraborti & P. Laan & M. A. Wiel, 2004. "A class of distribution-free control charts," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 53(3), pages 443-462.
- Willem Albers & Wilbert C.M. Kallenberg, 2004. "Estimation in Shewhart control charts: effects and corrections," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 59(3), pages 207-234, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:63:y:2009:i:1:p:63-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.