Distribution-free exponentially weighted moving average control charts for monitoring unknown location
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Graham, M.A. & Chakraborti, S. & Human, S.W., 2011. "A nonparametric exponentially weighted moving average signed-rank chart for monitoring location," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(8), pages 2490-2503, August.
- Su, Yan & Shu, Lianjie & Tsui, Kwok-Leung, 2011. "Adaptive EWMA procedures for monitoring processes subject to linear drifts," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(10), pages 2819-2829, October.
- S. Chakraborti & P. Laan & M. A. Wiel, 2004. "A class of distribution-free control charts," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 53(3), pages 443-462.
- Maravelakis, Petros E. & Castagliola, Philippe, 2009. "An EWMA chart for monitoring the process standard deviation when parameters are estimated," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 2653-2664, May.
- S. W. Human & P. Kritzinger & S. Chakraborti, 2011. "Robustness of the EWMA control chart for individual observations," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(10), pages 2071-2087.
- Huwang, Longcheen & Huang, Chun-Jung & Wang, Yi-Hua Tina, 2010. "New EWMA control charts for monitoring process dispersion," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(10), pages 2328-2342, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:266:y:2018:i:1:p:147-167 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBinomial; Nonparametric; Markov chain; Quality control; Robust; Run-length; Search algorithm; Simulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:8:p:2539-2561. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.