Political science and the three new institutionalisms
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Figueiredo, Jeovan de Carvalho & Paulillo, Luis Fernando, 2006. "Caracteristicas Estruturais e Limites a Acao Estrategica: Redes de Recursos de Poder em Perspectiva Comparada," 44th Congress, July 23-27, 2006, Fortaleza, CearÃ¡, Brazil 149163, Sociedade Brasileira de Economia, Administracao e Sociologia Rural (SOBER).
- Patsy Healey, 2013. "Circuits of Knowledge and Techniques: The Transnational Flow of Planning Ideas and Practices," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5), pages 1510-1526, September.
- Mara Andreea SÎNTEJUDEANU & Teodora Viorica FARCAS & Adriana TIRON TUDOR, 2014. "Public Sector Transparency:A Conceptual Dissection," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 4, pages 365-372, July.
- Division of Policy and Practice,UNICEF, 2010. "Advancing the Rights of Children, Women and Poor Families through Better Public Finance Policies," Working papers 1001, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Paul Teague, 2009. "Path Dependency and Comparative Industrial Relations: The Case of Conflict Resolution Systems in Ireland and Sweden," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 47(3), pages 499-520, September.
- Lourens Broersma & Arjen Edzes & Jouke van Dijk, 2011. "Have Dutch Municipalities Become More Efficient in Managing the Costs of Social Assistance Dependency? (refereed paper)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p177, European Regional Science Association.
- Farhad Mukhtarov & Andrea Gerlak, 2014. "Epistemic forms of integrated water resources management: towards knowledge versatility," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 47(2), pages 101-120, June.
- Xosé Carlos Arias & Gonzalo Caballero, 2003. "Instituciones, costos de transacción y políticas públicas: un panorama," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 5(8), pages 117-146, January-J.
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2009. "Comparative historical institutional analysis of German, English and American economics," MPRA Paper 48173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabrice Hamelin & Vincent Spenlehauer, 2014. "Managing to Reinvent Strong Publicness in a Privatized World," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 419-438, September.
- Heike Liebmann & Thomas Kuder, 2011. "Pathways and Strategies of Urban Regeneration—Deindustrialized Cities in Eastern Germany," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(7), pages 1155-1172, September.
- Maucourant, Jérôme & Plociniczak, Sébastien, 2011. "Penser l’institution et le marché avec Karl Polanyi," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 10.
- Laes, Erik & Meskens, Gaston & van der Sluijs, Jeroen P., 2011. "On the contribution of external cost calculations to energy system governance: The case of a potential large-scale nuclear accident," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5664-5673, September.
- Matthias Fatke, 2013. "Participation and Political Equality in Direct Democracy: Educative Effect or Social Bias," University of Bern Social Sciences Working Papers 3, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences.
- repec:ssi:jouesi:v:2:y:2015:i:3:p:0-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Branisa, Boris & Klasen, Stephan & Ziegler, Maria, 2013. "Gender Inequality in Social Institutions and Gendered Development Outcomes," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 252-268.
- Wiener, Antje, 2007. "Making normative meaning accountable in international politics," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Global Governance SP IV 2007-305, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Blume, Lorenz & Sack, Detlef, 2006. "Regional preferences for hierarchies, markets, and networks: Exploring social capital data for Germany," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 85, University of Kassel, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:46:y:2017:i:c:p:180-207 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raitio, Kaisa, 2013. "Discursive institutionalist approach to conflict management analysis — The case of old-growth forest conflicts on state-owned land in Finland," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 97-103.
- Powell, Justin J. W. & Solga, Heike, 2008. "Internationalization of vocational and higher education systems: A comparative-institutional approach," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Skill Formation and Labor Markets SP I 2008-501, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Jorge Rivera & Jennifer Oetzel & Peter deLeon & Mark Starik, 2009. "Business responses to environmental and social protection policies: toward a framework for analysis," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 42(1), pages 3-32, February.
- Alberto Battistini, 2006. "The Role of Inter-Group Relationships in Institutional Analysis," Department of Economics University of Siena 487, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Ömer UÐUR, 2016. "The Europranization of national Foreign Policies: The Examples og germany and France within the Framework of Ukraine Crisis," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 527-536, September.
- Reale, Filippo Gian-Antonio, 2017. "Liberalization, hysteresis, and labor relations in Western European commercial aviation," MPIfG Discussion Paper 17/16, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Mevissen, Natalie & Böttcher, Julia, 2011. "Aushandlung nach innen, Legitimation nach außen: Leibniz-Institute im Spannungsfeld zwischen Forschung und Anwendung," Discussion Papers, Research Group Science Policy Studies SP III 2011-602, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Elie, Luc & Zuindeau, Bertrand & Bécue, Mathieu & Camara, Mamoudou & Douai, Ali & Meunié, André, 2012.
"Approche régulationniste de la diversité des dispositifs institutionnels environnementaux des pays de l’OCDE,"
Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs,
Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 12.
- Luc Elie & Bertrand Zuindeau & Mathieu Bécue & M. Camara & Ali Douai & André Meunié, 2012. "Approche régulationniste de la diversité des dispositifs institutionnels environnementaux des pays de l'OCDE," Post-Print hal-00780200, HAL.
- Romanova, Tatiana, 2014. "Russian energy in the EU market: Bolstered institutionsand their effects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 44-53.
- Ganz, Marshall Louis & Skocpol, Theda & Munson, Ziad, 2000. "A Nation of Organizers: The Institutional Origins of Civic Voluntarism in the United States," Scholarly Articles 12641806, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Resnick, Danielle & Babu, Suresh Chandra & Haggblade, Steven & Hendriks, Sheryl & Mather, David, 2015. "Conceptualizing drivers of policy change in agriculture, nutrition, and food security: The kaleidoscope model:," IFPRI discussion papers 1414, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Michael Keating, 2005. "Policy convergence and divergence in Scotland under devolution," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(4), pages 453-463.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:485483 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erik Baekkeskov, 2016. "Explaining science-led policy-making: pandemic deaths, epistemic deliberation and ideational trajectories," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 49(4), pages 395-419, December.
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:25-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:cjrecs:v:10:y:2017:i:3:p:509-526. is not listed on IDEAS
- Botzem, Sebastian & Hofmann, Jeanette, 2008. "Transnational institution building as public-private interaction: the case of standard setting on the Internet and in corporate financial reporting," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 36535, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Antonio Afonso & Carla Scaglioni, 2006. "An Assessment of Telecommunications Regulation Performance in the European Union," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/07, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Boris Branisa & Stephan Klasen & Maria Ziegler, 2009.
"Why we should all care about social institutions related to gender inequality,"
Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers
15, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Branisa, Boris & Klasen, Stephan & Ziegler, Maria, 2010. "Why we should all care about social institutions related to gender inequality," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 50, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Laia, Marconi Martins de & Cunha, Maria Alexandra Veigas Cortez da & Nogueira, Antonio Roberto Ramos & Mazzon, José Afonso, 2011. "Políticas de Governo Eletrônico no Brasil: Contexto, Gestão de Tic e Resultados," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 51(1), January.
- Roques, Fabien & Finon, Dominique, 2017. "Adapting electricity markets to decarbonisation and security of supply objectives: Toward a hybrid regime?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 584-596.
- Ollivier-Trigalo, Marianne & Barone, Sylvain, 2011. "The regionalization of rail transport in France. An analysis of the interplay between actors (from the late 1990s through the 2000s)," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 604-612, August.
- Arts, Bas, 2012. "Forests policy analysis and theory use: Overview and trends," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 7-13.
- Bengt Furåker & Mattias Bengtsson, 2013. "Collective and individual benefits of trade unions: a multi-level analysis of 21 European countries," Industrial Relations Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(5-6), pages 548-565, November.
- Mark A. Pollack, 2007. "The New Institutionalisms and European Integration," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0031, University of Hamburg, Faculty for Economics and Social Sciences, Department of Social Sciences, Institute of Political Science.
- Hans Schedl & Kai Sülzle & Andreas Kuhlmann, 2007.
"Sektorspezifische Regulierung: transitorisch oder ad infinitum? : eine internationale Bestandsaufnahme von Regulierungsinstitutionen,"
ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 40, October.
- Hans Schedl & Kai Sülzle, 2007. "Sektorspezifische Regulierung: Transitorisch oder ad infinitum? Eine internationale Bestandsaufnahme von Regulierungsinstitutionen," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 60(09), pages 31-34, May.
- Ali DOUAI (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Matthieu MONTALBAN (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009.
"Institutions and the environment: the case for a historical political economy,"
Cahiers du GREThA
2009-12, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Ali DOUAI (GREThA-GRES) & Matthieu MONTALBAN (GREThA-GRES), 2009. "Institutions and the environment: the case for a historical political economy," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2009-07, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Ali Douai & Matthieu Montalban, 2009. "Institutions and the environment: the case for a historical political economy," Post-Print hal-00798913, HAL.
- Sophie Jacquot & Cornelia Woll, 2003. "Usage of European Integration – Europeanisation from a Sociological Perspective," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8391, Sciences Po.
- Considine John & Reidy Theresa, 2015. "Baby steps: The expanding financial base of local government in Ireland," Administration, De Gruyter Open, vol. 63(2), pages 119-145, August.
- Niamh Hardiman & Diarmuid Torney, 2007. "Analysing the Irish State: Sources and Resources," Working Papers 200731, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Rafael Biermann, 2008. "Towards a theory of inter-organizational networking," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 151-177, June.
- Breukers, Sylvia & Wolsink, Maarten, 2007. "Wind power implementation in changing institutional landscapes: An international comparison," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2737-2750, May.
- Maixe-Altes, J. Carles, 2009. "The diversity of organisational forms in banking: France, Italy and Spain 1900-2000," MPRA Paper 14838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bjoern Dressel & Jim Brumby, 2012. "Enhancing Capabilities of Central Finance Agencies : From Diagnosis to Action," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12752, The World Bank.
- Grande, Edgar, 2001. "The erosion of state capacity and the European innovation policy dilemma: A comparison of German and EU information technology policies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 905-921, June.
- Thijs Van de Graaf & Dries Lesage, 2009. "The International Energy Agency after 35 years: Reform needs and institutional adaptability," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 293-317, September.
- Ritchie, Holly A., 2016. "Unwrapping Institutional Change in Fragile Settings: Women Entrepreneurs Driving Institutional Pathways in Afghanistan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 39-53.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:6:p:1203-1220 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rudie Hulst & André Montfort & Arto Haveri & Jenni Airaksinen & Josephine Kelly, 2009. "Institutional Shifts In Inter-Municipal Service Delivery," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 263-285, September.
- Bothfeld, Silke, 2008. "Under (Re-) Construction: die Fragmentierung des deutschen Geschlechterregimes durch die neue Familienpolitik," Working papers of the ZeS 01/2008, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).
- Engel, Christoph & Weber, Elke U., 2007.
"The impact of institutions on the decision how to decide,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(03), pages 323-349, December.
- Christoph Engel & Elke U. Weber, 2006. "The Impact of Institutions on the Decision How to Decide," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2006_19, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Laurent Warlouzet, 2016. "The Centralization of EU Competition Policy: Historical Institutionalist Dynamics from Cartel Monitoring to Merger Control (1956–91)," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 725-741, May.
- Edwin Buitelaar & Maaike Galle & Niels Sorel, 2014. "The public planning of private planning: an analysis of controlled spontaneity in the Netherlands," Chapters,in: Cities and Private Planning, chapter 12, pages 248-268 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rainer Eising, 2000. "Bounded Rationality and Policy Learning in EU Negotiations: the Liberalization of the Electricity Supply Industry," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 26, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Werner Pascha & Cornelia Storz & Markus Taube, 2011. "Coordination between Inertia and Dynamic Development: An Overview of Issues and Contributions," Chapters,in: Institutional Variety in East Asia, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kirill Chmel & Alexander Demin & Kirill Kazantcev, 2017. "Dictators’ Behavior Under Conditions of Economic Sanctions Cumulative Effect," HSE Working papers WP BRP 50/PS/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Peterson, John & Shackleton, Michael, 2011. "EU institutions and Europe's politics," Discussion Papers, Schumpeter Junior Research Group Position Formation in the EU Commission SP IV 2011-501, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Singer, Benjamin & Giessen, Lukas, 2017. "Towards a donut regime? Domestic actors, climatization, and the hollowing-out of the international forests regime in the Anthropocene," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 69-79.
- Arnaud Buchs, 2010. "La construction sociale de la pénurie en eau à Almeria (Andalousie) ou l'échec de la normalisation "hydrauliciste"," Post-Print halshs-00526631, HAL.
- Fleischman, Forrest D., 2014. "Why do Foresters Plant Trees? Testing Theories of Bureaucratic Decision-Making in Central India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 62-74.
- Marshall, R. Scott & Akoorie, Michèle E.M. & Hamann, Ralph & Sinha, Paresha, 2010. "Environmental practices in the wine industry: An empirical application of the theory of reasoned action and stakeholder theory in the United States and New Zealand," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 405-414, October.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/8391 is not listed on IDEAS
- Petr Kratochvíl & Ondřej Novák & Petra Pojerová, 2011. "The EU as an Actor: Framing as a Dimension of the EU’s Actorness," Současná Evropa, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(1), pages 3-16.
- Éric Montpetit, 2003. "Public Consultations in Policy Network Environments: The Case of Assisted Reproductive Technology Policy in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 29(1), pages 95-109, March.
- Niamh Hardiman, 2007. "Governing the Economy," Working Papers 200739, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Delik Hudalah & Tommy Firman & Johan Woltjer, 2014. "Cultural Cooperation, Institution Building and Metropolitan Governance in Decentralizing Indonesia," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(6), pages 2217-2234, November.
- Malcolm Rutherford, 2001. "Institutional Economics: Then and Now," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 173-194, Summer.
- Arnaud Buchs, 2012. "Périodiser les phases de régime et de crise des usages de l'eau. L'apport d'une approche en termes de modes d'usage de l'eau," Post-Print halshs-00716693, HAL.
- Schulze-Cleven, Tobias, 2006. "The Politics of an Experimental Society: Creating Labor Market Flexibility in Europe," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt92x040tt, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Leubolt, Bernhard., 2014. "Social policies and redistribution in South Africa," ILO Working Papers 994854833402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0374-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sherraden, Margaret & Peters, Clark & Wagner, Kristen & Guo, Baorong & Clancy, Margaret, 2013. "Contributions of qualitative research to understanding savings for children and youth," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 66-77.
- Leubolt, Bernhard., 2014. "Social policies and redistribution in Brazil," ILO Working Papers 994855073402676, International Labour Organization.
- Gregory Jackson, 2004. "Contested Boundaries: Ambiguity and Creativity in the Evolution of German Codetermination," Discussion papers 04022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Faiza Ali & Robin Kramar, 2015. "An exploratory study of sexual harassment in Pakistani organizations," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 229-249, March.
- Ripoll Servent, Ariadna and Amy Busby, 2013. "Introduction: Agency and influence inside the EU institutions," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 17, July.
- Titeca, Kristof & Vervisch, Thomas, 2008. "The Dynamics of Social Capital and Community Associations in Uganda: Linking Capital and its Consequences," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2205-2222, November.
- Alt, James E. & Lassen, David Dreyer, 2006. "Fiscal transparency, political parties, and debt in OECD countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1403-1439, August.
- Ekaterina Turkina & Evgeny Postnikov, 2014. "From Business to Politics: Cross-Border Inter-Firm Networks and Policy Spillovers in the EU's Eastern Neighbourhood," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(5), pages 1120-1141, September.
- Aaron Schneider, 2006. "Responding to fiscal stress: Fiscal institutions and fiscal adjustment in four Brazilian states," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 402-425.
- Finger, Claudia, 2011. "The social selectivity of international mobility among German university students: A multi-level analysis of the impact of the Bologna process," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Skill Formation and Labor Markets SP I 2011-503, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Dupont, Claire & Primova, Radostina, 2011. "Combating complexity: the integration of EU climate and energy policies," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 15, November.
- Justice Nyigmah Bawole & Mohammed Ibrahim, 2016. "Contesting Claims on Measuring Performance in the Public Sector Using Performance Audits: Evidence from the Literature," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 285-299, September.
- Thomas Bolognesi, 2012. "Le système hydrique urbain : une grille d'analyse originale pour qualifier les défis de la gestion de l'eau dans les villes européennes," Post-Print halshs-00719372, HAL.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:485507 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kristina Babich & Daniel Béland, 2007. "Creating the Canada/Quebec Pension Plans: An Historical and Political Analysis," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 223, McMaster University.
- Sophie Jacquot & Cornelia Woll, 2003. "Usage of European Integration - Europeanisation from a Sociological Perspective," Post-Print hal-01019642, HAL.
- Anand Menon, 2011. "Power, Institutions and the CSDP: The Promise of Institutionalist Theory," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 83-100, January.
- Roger Congleton, 2008. "America’s neglected debt to the Dutch, an institutional perspective," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 35-59, March.
- Burch, Sarah, 2010. "In pursuit of resilient, low carbon communities: An examination of barriers to action in three Canadian cities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7575-7585, December.
- Maldonado Valera, Carlos & Palma, Andrea, 2014. "Building consensus and establishing compacts in social policy: Notes for an analytical framework," Políticas Sociales 179, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- repec:kap:policy:v:50:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11077-017-9301-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hatani, Faith, 2016. "Institutional plasticity in public-private interactions: Why Japan’s port reform failed," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 923-936.
- Jon Hovi & Arild Underdal & Hugh Ward, 2011. "Potential Contributions of Political Science to Environmental Economics," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(3), pages 391-411, March.
- Mathias Koenig-Archibugi, 2011. "Global Governance," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Globalisation, Second Edition, chapter 19 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Antje Wiener, 2006. "Constructivist Approaches in International Relations Theory: Puzzles and Promises," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0025, University of Hamburg, Faculty for Economics and Social Sciences, Department of Social Sciences, Institute of Political Science.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:959-:d:100646 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fuchs, Susanne, 2007.
"Weltgesellschaft und Modernisierung: Eine Skizze der Dynamik des Formwandels des Systems internationaler Beziehungen
[World Society and Modernization: A Brief Outline of the Dynamics of Change in I," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Global Governance SP IV 2007-302, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Evelyn Dietsche, 2017. "Political economy and governance," WIDER Working Paper Series 024, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Billaudot, Bernard, 2009. "Les institutions dans la théorie de la régulation : une actualisation," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 6.
- Lawrence Sáez, 2013. "Methods in governance research: a review of research approaches," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series esid-017-13, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Marcin Dabrowski, 2011. "Partnership in implementation of the Structural Funds in Poland: 'shallow' adjustment or internalization of the European mode of cooperative governance?," Working Papers of the Vienna Institute for European integration research (EIF) 5, Institute for European integration research (EIF).
- Aguilera, Ruth & Jackson, Gregory, 2002. "Hybridization and heterogeneity across national models of corporate governance," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 3(2), pages 17-25.
- World Bank, 2008. "The Political Economy of Policy Reform : Issues and Implications for Policy Dialogue and Development Operations," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7782, The World Bank.
- Buchs, Arnaud, 2014. "Comprendre le changement institutionnel," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 16.
- Brian W. Head, 2011. "Governance for sustainable regions: can government meet the innovation policy challenge?," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 219-230, August.
- Moss, Timothy, 2005. ""Dissecting Institutions:" Bestandteile Einer Institutionellen Konfiguration Am Beispiel Der Wasserweirtschaft," Institutional Change in Agriculture and Natural Resources Discussion Papers 18839, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Lars Erik Cederman, 2000. "Nationalism and Bounded Integration: What It Would Take to Construct a European Demos," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 34, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Nathaniel Gest & Alexandru Grigorescu, 2010. "Interactions among intergovernmental organizations in the anti-corruption realm," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 53-72, March.
- Román, Concepción & Congregado, Emilio & Millán, José María, 2013. "Start-up incentives: Entrepreneurship policy or active labour market programme?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 151-175.
- Lehmbruch, Gerhard, 2002. "Der unitarische Bundesstaat in Deutschland: Pfadabhängigkeit und Wandel," MPIfG Discussion Paper 02/2, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Carley, Sanya, 2009. "State renewable energy electricity policies: An empirical evaluation of effectiveness," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3071-3081, August.
- repec:arp:bmerar:2017:p:62-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dilaver, Özge, 2014. "Involuntary technology adoptions: How consumer interdependencies lead to societal change," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 138-148.
- J. Andrew Grant & Dimitrios Panagos & Michael Hughes & Matthew I. Mitchell, 2014. "A Historical Institutionalist Understanding of Participatory Governance and Aboriginal Peoples: The Case of Policy Change in Ontario's Mining Sector," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 95(4), pages 978-1000, December.
- Toke, David & Breukers, Sylvia & Wolsink, Maarten, 2008. "Wind power deployment outcomes: How can we account for the differences?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 1129-1147, May.
- Avdagic, Sabina & Rhodes, Martin & Visser, Jelle, 2005. "The Emergence and Evolution of Social Pacts: A Provisional Framework for Comparative Analysis," European Governance Papers (EUROGOV) 1, CONNEX and EUROGOV networks.
- repec:gig:joupla:v:6:y:2014:i:2:p:107-138 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:13:y:2017:i:2:p:25-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:policy:v:50:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11077-016-9265-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2009.
"Институциональный Подход В Экономической Науке И К Экономической Науке
[The institutional approach in economics and to economics]," MPRA Paper 48718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrico Colombatto, 2014. "When is ordinary law-making tolerated?," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 11(1), pages 79-92, June.
- Zachrisson, Anna & Beland Lindahl, Karin, 2013. "Conflict resolution through collaboration: Preconditions and limitations in forest and nature conservation controversies," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 39-46.
- Popp, Elizabeth, 2001. "Creating a National Medical Field: The Associated Apothecaries and Surgeon-Apothecaries, The Provincial Medical and Surgical Assocation, and the First Professional Project," Center for Culture, Organizations and Politics, Working Paper Series qt40n6z861, Center for Culture, Organizations and Politics of theInstitute for Research on Labor and Employment, UC Berkeley.
- Fréchette, Alain & Lewis, Nathalie, 2011. "Pushing the boundaries of conventional forest policy research: Analyzing institutional change at multiple levels," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(7), pages 582-589, September.
- Ruth Alsop & Mette Bertelsen & Jeremy Holland, 2006. "Empowerment in Practice : From Analysis to Implementation," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6980, April.
- Osei-Owusu, Alexander, 2015. "The Analysis of the Ghana Telecom Industry," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127172, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Neha B Joseph & Navroz K Dubash, 2015. "The Institutionalisation of Climate Policy in India: Designing a Development-Focused, Co-Benefits Based Approach," Working Papers id:6993, eSocialSciences.
- Manuel Fischer & Philip Leifeld, 2015. "Policy forums: Why do they exist and what are they used for?," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 48(3), pages 363-382, September.
- Orihuela, José Carlos, 2013. "How do “Mineral-States” Learn? Path-Dependence, Networks, and Policy Change in the Development of Economic Institutions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 138-148.
- Kathleen Thelen, 2009. "Institutional Change in Advanced Political Economies," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 47(3), pages 471-498, September.
- Leibenath, Markus & Wirth, Peter & Lintz, Gerd, 2016. "Just a talking shop? – Informal participatory spatial planning for implementing state wind energy targets in Germany," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 206-213.
- Klimov, Blagoy, 2010. "Challenging path dependence? Ideational mapping of nationalism and the EU’s transformative power: The case of infrastructural politics in SEE," MPRA Paper 30985, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mühlböck, Monika and Berthold Rittberger, 2015. "The Council, the European Parliament, and the paradox of inter-institutional cooperation," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 19, January.
- Mingqiong Zhang & Cherrie Jiuhua Zhu & Chris Nyland, 2014. "The Institution of Hukou-based Social Exclusion: A Unique Institution Reshaping the Characteristics of Contemporary Urban China," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 1437-1457, July.
- Broich, Tobias, 2017. "Do authoritarian regimes receive more Chinese development finance than democratic ones? Empirical evidence for Africa," MERIT Working Papers 011, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Amy Poteete, 2014. "How far does evolution take us? Comment on Elinor Ostrom’s: do institutions for collective action evolve?," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 91-98, April.
- Kelman, Steven & Hong, Sounman, 2013. "This Could Be the Start of Something Big: Linking Early Managerial Choices with Subsequent Organizational Performance," Working Paper Series rwp13-042, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.