Citations for "Political science and the three new institutionalisms"
by Hall, Peter A. & Taylor, Rosemary C. R.
- Sophie Jacquot & Cornelia Woll, 2003. "Usage of European Integration – Europeanisation from a Sociological Perspective," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8391, Sciences Po.
- Burch, Sarah, 2010. "In pursuit of resilient, low carbon communities: An examination of barriers to action in three Canadian cities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7575-7585, December.
- Sebastian Botzem & Jeanette Hofmann, 2008. "Transnational institution building as public-private interaction: the case of standard setting on the Internet and in corporate financial reporting," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 36535, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Román, Concepción & Congregado, Emilio & Millán, José María, 2013. "Start-up incentives: Entrepreneurship policy or active labour market programme?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 151-175.
- Zachrisson, Anna & Beland Lindahl, Karin, 2013. "Conflict resolution through collaboration: Preconditions and limitations in forest and nature conservation controversies," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 39-46.
- Gregory Jackson, 2004. "Contested Boundaries: Ambiguity and Creativity in the Evolution of German Codetermination," Discussion papers 04022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ali DOUAI (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Matthieu MONTALBAN (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009.
"Institutions and the environment: the case for a historical political economy,"
Cahiers du GREThA
2009-12, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Ali DOUAI (GREThA-GRES) & Matthieu MONTALBAN (GREThA-GRES), 2009. "Institutions and the environment: the case for a historical political economy," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2009-07, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Lawrence Sáez, 2013. "Methods in governance research: a review of research approaches," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series esid-017-13, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Jon Hovi & Arild Underdal & Hugh Ward, 2011. "Potential Contributions of Political Science to Environmental Economics," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(3), pages 391-411, March.
- Fabrice Hamelin & Vincent Spenlehauer, 2014. "Managing to Reinvent Strong Publicness in a Privatized World," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 419-438, September.
- Dilaver, Özge, 2014. "Involuntary technology adoptions: How consumer interdependencies lead to societal change," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 138-148.
- Resnick, Danielle & Babu, Suresh Chandra & Haggblade, Steven & Hendriks, Sheryl & Mather, David, 2015. "Conceptualizing drivers of policy change in agriculture, nutrition, and food security: The kaleidoscope model:," IFPRI discussion papers 1414, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Breukers, Sylvia & Wolsink, Maarten, 2007. "Wind power implementation in changing institutional landscapes: An international comparison," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2737-2750, May.
- Wiener, Antje, 2007. "Making normative meaning accountable in international politics," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Global Governance SP IV 2007-305, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Engel, Christoph & Weber, Elke U., 2007.
"The impact of institutions on the decision how to decide,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(03), pages 323-349, December.
- Christoph Engel & Elke U. Weber, 2006. "The Impact of Institutions on the Decision How to Decide," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2006_19, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Kristina Babich & Daniel Béland, 2007. "Creating the Canada/Quebec Pension Plans: An Historical and Political Analysis," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 223, McMaster University.
- Arts, Bas, 2012. "Forests policy analysis and theory use: Overview and trends," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 7-13.
- Branisa, Boris & Klasen, Stephan & Ziegler, Maria, 2010.
"Why we should all care about social institutions related to gender inequality,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010
50, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Boris Branisa & Stephan Klasen & Maria Ziegler, 2009. "Why we should all care about social institutions related to gender inequality," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 15, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Jing Yang & Frank Tipton & Jiatao Li, 2011. "A review of foreign business management in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 627-659, September.
- Mara Andreea SÎNTEJUDEANU & Teodora Viorica FARCAS & Adriana TIRON TUDOR, 2014. "Public Sector Transparency:A Conceptual Dissection," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 4, pages 365-372, July.
- Michael Keating, 2005. "Policy convergence and divergence in Scotland under devolution," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(4), pages 453-463.
- Figueiredo, Jeovan de Carvalho & Paulillo, Luis Fernando, 2006. "Caracteristicas Estruturais e Limites a Acao Estrategica: Redes de Recursos de Poder em Perspectiva Comparada," 44th Congress, July 23-27, 2006, Fortaleza, Ceará, Brazil 149163, Sociedade Brasileira de Economia, Administracao e Sociologia Rural (SOBER).
- Alt, James E. & Lassen, David Dreyer, 2006. "Fiscal transparency, political parties, and debt in OECD countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1403-1439, August.
- Maixe-Altes, J. Carles, 2009. "The diversity of organisational forms in banking: France, Italy and Spain 1900-2000," MPRA Paper 14838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2008. "The Political Economy of Policy Reform : Issues and Implications for Policy Dialogue and Development Operations," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7782, The World Bank.
- Laes, Erik & Meskens, Gaston & van der Sluijs, Jeroen P., 2011. "On the contribution of external cost calculations to energy system governance: The case of a potential large-scale nuclear accident," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5664-5673, September.
- Mühlböck, Monika and Berthold Rittberger, 2015. "The Council, the European Parliament, and the paradox of inter-institutional cooperation," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 19, 01.
- Sherraden, Margaret & Peters, Clark & Wagner, Kristen & Guo, Baorong & Clancy, Margaret, 2013. "Contributions of qualitative research to understanding savings for children and youth," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 66-77.
- Antonio Afonso & Carla Scaglioni, 2006. "An Assessment of Telecommunications Regulation Performance in the European Union," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/07, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Alberto Battistini, 2006. "The Role of Inter-Group Relationships in Institutional Analysis," Department of Economics University of Siena 487, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Xosé Carlos Arias & Gonzalo Caballero, 2003. "Instituciones, costos de transacción y políticas públicas: un panorama," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 5(8), pages 117-146, January-J.
- Faiza Ali & Robin Kramar, 2015. "An exploratory study of sexual harassment in Pakistani organizations," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 229-249, March.
- Klimov, Blagoy, 2010. "Challenging path dependence? Ideational mapping of nationalism and the EU’s transformative power: The case of infrastructural politics in SEE," MPRA Paper 30985, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Popp, Elizabeth, 2001. "Creating a National Medical Field: The Associated Apothecaries and Surgeon-Apothecaries, The Provincial Medical and Surgical Assocation, and the First Professional Project," Center for Culture, Organizations and Politics, Working Paper Series qt40n6z861, Center for Culture, Organizations and Politics of theInstitute for Research on Labor and Employment, UC Berkeley.
- Niamh Hardiman & Diarmuid Torney, 2007. "Analysing the Irish State: Sources and Resources," Working Papers 200731, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Finger, Claudia, 2011. "The social selectivity of international mobility among German university students: A multi-level analysis of the impact of the Bologna process," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Skill Formation and Labor Markets SP I 2011-503, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Ollivier-Trigalo, Marianne & Barone, Sylvain, 2011. "The regionalization of rail transport in France. An analysis of the interplay between actors (from the late 1990s through the 2000s)," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 604-612, August.
- Amy Poteete, 2014. "How far does evolution take us? Comment on Elinor Ostrom’s: do institutions for collective action evolve?," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 91-98, April.
- Aaron Schneider, 2006. "Responding to fiscal stress: Fiscal institutions and fiscal adjustment in four Brazilian states," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 402-425.
- Fuchs, Susanne, 2007.
"Weltgesellschaft und Modernisierung: Eine Skizze der Dynamik des Formwandels des Systems internationaler Beziehungen
[World Society and Modernization: A Brief Outline of the Dynamics of Change in I," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Global Governance SP IV 2007-302, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Powell, Justin J. W. & Solga, Heike, 2008. "Internationalization of vocational and higher education systems: A comparative-institutional approach," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Skill Formation and Labor Markets SP I 2008-501, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Malcolm Rutherford, 2001. "Institutional Economics: Then and Now," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 173-194, Summer.
- Division of Policy and Practice,UNICEF, 2010. "Advancing the Rights of Children, Women and Poor Families through Better Public Finance Policies," Working papers 1001, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Bothfeld, Silke, 2008. "Under (Re-) Construction: die Fragmentierung des deutschen Geschlechterregimes durch die neue Familienpolitik," Working papers of the ZeS 01/2008, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).
- Titeca, Kristof & Vervisch, Thomas, 2008. "The Dynamics of Social Capital and Community Associations in Uganda: Linking Capital and its Consequences," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2205-2222, November.
- Enrico Colombatto, 2014. "When is ordinary law-making tolerated?," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 11(1), pages 79-92, June.
- Ruth Alsop & Mette Bertelsen & Jeremy Holland, 2006. "Empowerment in Practice : From Analysis to Implementation," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6980.
- Niamh Hardiman, 2007. "Governing the Economy," Working Papers 200739, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Hans Schedl & Kai Sülzle & Andreas Kuhlmann, 2007.
"Sektorspezifische Regulierung: transitorisch oder ad infinitum? : eine internationale Bestandsaufnahme von Regulierungsinstitutionen,"
Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 40, July.
- Hans Schedl & Kai Sülzle, 2007. "Sektorspezifische Regulierung: Transitorisch oder ad infinitum? Eine internationale Bestandsaufnahme von Regulierungsinstitutionen," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 60(09), pages 31-34, 05.
- Antje Wiener, 2006. "Constructivist Approaches in International Relations Theory: Puzzles and Promises," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0025, University of Bath, Department of European Studies and Modern Languages.
- Leubolt, Bernhard, 2014. "Social policies and redistribution in Brazil," ILO Working Papers 485507, International Labour Organization.
- Manuel Fischer & Philip Leifeld, 2015. "Policy forums: Why do they exist and what are they used for?," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 363-382, September.
- Fréchette, Alain & Lewis, Nathalie, 2011. "Pushing the boundaries of conventional forest policy research: Analyzing institutional change at multiple levels," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(7), pages 582-589, September.
- Thomas Bolognesi, 2012. "Le système hydrique urbain : une grille d'analyse originale pour qualifier les défis de la gestion de l'eau dans les villes européennes," Post-Print halshs-00719372, HAL.
- Lars Erik Cederman, 2000. "Nationalism and Bounded Integration: What It Would Take to Construct a European Demos," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 34, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Lehmbruch, Gerhard, 2002. "Der unitarische Bundesstaat in Deutschland: Pfadabhängigkeit und Wandel," MPIfG Discussion Paper 02/2, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Marcin Dabrowski, 2011. "Partnership in implementation of the Structural Funds in Poland: 'shallow' adjustment or internalization of the European mode of cooperative governance?," Working Papers of the Vienna Institute for European integration research (EIF) 5, Institute for European integration research (EIF).
- Rainer Eising, 2000. "Bounded Rationality and Policy Learning in EU Negotiations: the Liberalization of the Electricity Supply Industry," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 26, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Avdagic, Sabina & Rhodes, Martin & Visser, Jelle, 2005. "The Emergence and Evolution of Social Pacts: A Provisional Framework for Comparative Analysis," European Governance Papers (EUROGOV) 1, CONNEX and EUROGOV networks.
- Ripoll Servent, Ariadna and Amy Busby, 2013. "Introduction: Agency and influence inside the EU institutions," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 17, 07.
- Lourens Broersma & Arjen Edzes & Jouke van Dijk, 2011. "Have Dutch Municipalities Become More Efficient in Managing the Costs of Social Assistance Dependency? (refereed paper)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p177, European Regional Science Association.
- Dupont, Claire & Primova, Radostina, 2011. "Combating complexity: the integration of EU climate and energy policies," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 15, November.
- Farhad Mukhtarov & Andrea Gerlak, 2014. "Epistemic forms of integrated water resources management: towards knowledge versatility," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 101-120, June.
- Grande, Edgar, 2001. "The erosion of state capacity and the European innovation policy dilemma: A comparison of German and EU information technology policies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 905-921, June.
- Ganz, Marshall Louis & Skocpol, Theda & Munson, Ziad, 2000. "A Nation of Organizers: The Institutional Origins of Civic Voluntarism in the United States," Scholarly Articles 12641806, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2009.
"Институциональный Подход В Экономической Науке И К Экономической Науке
[The institutional approach in economics and to economics]," MPRA Paper 48718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moss, Timothy, 2005. ""Dissecting Institutions:" Bestandteile Einer Institutionellen Konfiguration Am Beispiel Der Wasserweirtschaft," Institutional Change in Agriculture and Natural Resources Discussion Papers 18839, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Petr Kratochvíl & Ondřej Novák & Petra Pojerová, 2011. "The EU as an Actor: Framing as a Dimension of the EU’s Actorness," Současná Evropa, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(1), pages 3-16.
- Orihuela, José Carlos, 2013. "How do “Mineral-States” Learn? Path-Dependence, Networks, and Policy Change in the Development of Economic Institutions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 138-148.
- Sophie Jacquot & Cornelia Woll, 2003. "Usage of European Integration - Europeanisation from a Sociological Perspective," Post-Print hal-01019642, HAL.
- Leubolt, Bernhard, 2014. "Social policies and redistribution in South Africa," ILO Working Papers 485483, International Labour Organization.
- Raitio, Kaisa, 2013. "Discursive institutionalist approach to conflict management analysis — The case of old-growth forest conflicts on state-owned land in Finland," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 97-103.
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2009. "Comparative historical institutional analysis of German, English and American economics," MPRA Paper 48173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carley, Sanya, 2009. "State renewable energy electricity policies: An empirical evaluation of effectiveness," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3071-3081, August.
- Jorge Rivera & Jennifer Oetzel & Peter deLeon & Mark Starik, 2009. "Business responses to environmental and social protection policies: toward a framework for analysis," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 3-32, February.
- Schulze-Cleven, Tobias, 2006. "The Politics of an Experimental Society: Creating Labor Market Flexibility in Europe," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt92x040tt, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Arnaud Buchs, 2012. "Périodiser les phases de régime et de crise des usages de l'eau. L'apport d'une approche en termes de modes d'usage de l'eau," Post-Print halshs-00716693, HAL.
- Nathaniel Gest & Alexandru Grigorescu, 2010. "Interactions among intergovernmental organizations in the anti-corruption realm," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 53-72, March.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/8391 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mevissen, Natalie & Böttcher, Julia, 2011. "Aushandlung nach innen, Legitimation nach außen: Leibniz-Institute im Spannungsfeld zwischen Forschung und Anwendung," Discussion Papers, Research Group Science Policy Studies SP III 2011-602, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Marshall, R. Scott & Akoorie, Michèle E.M. & Hamann, Ralph & Sinha, Paresha, 2010. "Environmental practices in the wine industry: An empirical application of the theory of reasoned action and stakeholder theory in the United States and New Zealand," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 405-414, October.
- Roger Congleton, 2008. "America’s neglected debt to the Dutch, an institutional perspective," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 35-59, March.
- Thijs Van de Graaf & Dries Lesage, 2009. "The International Energy Agency after 35 years: Reform needs and institutional adaptability," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 293-317, September.
- Arnaud Buchs, 2010. "La construction sociale de la pénurie en eau à Almeria (Andalousie) ou l'échec de la normalisation "hydrauliciste"," Post-Print halshs-00526631, HAL.
- Branisa, Boris & Klasen, Stephan & Ziegler, Maria, 2013. "Gender Inequality in Social Institutions and Gendered Development Outcomes," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 252-268.
- Éric Montpetit, 2003. "Public Consultations in Policy Network Environments: The Case of Assisted Reproductive Technology Policy in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 29(1), pages 95-109, March.
- Bjoern Dressel & Jim Brumby, 2012. "Enhancing Capabilities of Central Finance Agencies : From Diagnosis to Action," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12752, The World Bank.
- Peterson, John & Shackleton, Michael, 2011. "EU institutions and Europe's politics," Discussion Papers, Schumpeter Junior Research Group Position Formation in the EU Commission SP IV 2011-501, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Mark A. Pollack, 2007. "The New Institutionalisms and European Integration," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0031, University of Bath, Department of European Studies and Modern Languages.
- Matthias Fatke, 2013. "Participation and Political Equality in Direct Democracy: Educative Effect or Social Bias," University of Bern Social Sciences Working Papers 3, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences.
- Romanova, Tatiana, 2014. "Russian energy in the EU market: Bolstered institutionsand their effects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 44-53.
- Rafael Biermann, 2008. "Towards a theory of inter-organizational networking," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 151-177, June.
- Rudie Hulst & André Montfort & Arto Haveri & Jenni Airaksinen & Josephine Kelly, 2009. "Institutional Shifts In Inter-Municipal Service Delivery," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 263-285, September.